• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

awolace

Auto Warrior
Feb 9, 2016
Currently Smoking
MBAP
Firstly I’d like to give a big thanks to www.biotabs.nl for sending me all these cool goodies to try out and document. I’ll be putting the whole range to use in my first go with them. I’ve been feeding biobizz and old timers bottled organics for a while now so this is a nice progression for me.

Soil has been prepped with mycorex, startrex and bactrex, I’ve also added some dolomite lime as I’ve had a few issues with calcium uptake recently. My summer water has dropped from a ph of 8 - 6 so the lime should provide calcium as well as slightly raise the ph of the soil to help its uptake.

Forgotten cookies is in soil

F6FCC873-4610-4402-B33C-F8F3D3D3BFEF.jpeg
BB37FD52-1633-42D4-929A-21495E5F2E4F.jpeg

Wish me luck.

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Here's my team. 4 Assed Monkey and Grape Walker Kush on day 4; Gold Glue running late -- just starting to show her cotyledons. :biggrin:
4.tent d.JPG

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Oct 17, 2016
Got 1 of each up so far I'll call today day 2, 1 gold glue(left side of tray) didnt make it and the other crem de chem is still trying to break surface the 2 up are looking good under the cobs easily 40" above them the big girl is still finishing up when she is done the lil ones each will have a 3500k cob

Good luck everyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
Little weekly update on my 2 sour hound girls I will be putting my other in her final pot tomorrow there day 13 and 10 and are right on schedule I think
Screenshot_20180504-152512.png
Screenshot_20180504-152509.png

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Here's my 3 Mephisto girls - all dropped in the shot glass 12 days ago. 4AM & GWK have been up and green for 9 days; today they got a little drink of MegaCrop. Gold Glue is quite shy; she didn't show colydons until 4 days ago, and obviously can't seem to find her groove yet. I'll be patient. :smoking:
9.Tent a.JPG
9.GG.jpg

Raoul Duke

Get in!
Apr 3, 2017
Here's my 3 Mephisto girls - all dropped in the shot glass 12 days ago. 4AM & GWK have been up and green for 9 days; today they got a little drink of MegaCrop. Gold Glue is quite shy; she didn't show colydons until 4 days ago, and obviously can't seem to find her groove yet. I'll be patient. :smoking:
View attachment 902237 View attachment 902236
Lookin good bud.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk