• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

captcold

Auto Warrior
Jan 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Early Miss, Thai
clocking in. Finally got one of my Deep Blue C's above ground. Not terribly vigorous at this point, but the young'un has 99% of it's life yet to come. The other is breaking soil, but a while back yet. Germination differed by more than a day.

Autoflower.net: say hello to DBC1. DBC1, say hello to Autoflower.net.....

DBC2 will be along shortly....

IMG_20180505_114303.jpg

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
clocking in. Finally got one of my Deep Blue C's above ground. Not terribly vigorous at this point, but the young'un has 99% of it's life yet to come. The other is breaking soil, but a while back yet. Germination differed by more than a day.

Autoflower.net: say hello to DBC1. DBC1, say hello to Autoflower.net.....

DBC2 will be along shortly....

View attachment 902305
Hi babys welcome to the party

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Hey man,

Well done on your plant for the other seed bank round one bro!

It was sods law that my comp plant was the one that needed supercropping after being on holiday. I am ready for round two, I will put a better entry this time around
I think you did great James you will get better results as you learn more I do :pass:also that dinamex girl I supercropped her late on in flower and I think it made her go into steroid mode i will do it again in a hearbeat to keep my canopy level :baby:

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Oct 17, 2016
Way to start this comp off guys looking good, here we're at day 7 1 gold glue and 1 cdlc they're both in there final homes 5gal airpots full of reused coco so far only 1 light feeding of remo nutrients and a recharge tea

The cdlc is the more developed of the 2 with the gold glue trailing right behind her they seem to have taking there first feeding and transplant well

For now they're sharing a 4x4 with 3 skywalker's

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
Way to start this comp off guys looking good, here we're at day 7 1 gold glue and 1 cdlc they're both in there final homes 5gal airpots full of reused coco so far only 1 light feeding of remo nutrients and a recharge tea

The cdlc is the more developed of the 2 with the gold glue trailing right behind her they seem to have taking there first feeding and transplant well

For now they're sharing a 4x4 with 3 skywalker's

Izzy and you gonna use the whole remo line on your girls I'm just curious I love the stuff

Reactions: Duggy

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Oct 17, 2016
I'm using the entire line except magnifical I ran out end of last run and couldn't wait too long so I just grabbed some calimagic

I'm also using mammoth p, biocozyme and rhino skin

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
I'm using the entire line except magnifical I ran out end of last run and couldn't wait too long so I just grabbed some calimagic

I'm also using mammoth p, biocozyme and rhino skin

I remember you gave me some advice when I first started using it and thanks pal your a top bloke :pass: