• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
GLADIATOR NEWS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***

The standard of Gladiators Grower in this Battle is so Good we would like to Invite the other 17 of you that Finished the Battle on to the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] 2018.

When new seed vendors come on AFN and donate seed for Sponsored battles..the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] get Priority choice on donated seed places.

Anyone who Finished and links me to a Review for any AFN vendor product used during this Battle will be Eligible to Join up for 2018.

You will also get your Vendor badge and 1,000 plus rep points for any review completed before 31st Jan 2018...:headbang:

Tag me In..

Hi Mossy, I rallied and got my 1st smoke review written and posted. It is for the Sour Crinkle that ran in this Sept Mephisto GrowBattle. I tried to tag you in, but just in case, here is the link: https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/mephisto-sour-crinkle-smoke-report.63850/ I hope I put this in the right place, didn't know how to make it a "showcase" item. Appreciate any help you can offer in getting the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points that you mention here. Many thanks. :toke:

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
Hi Mossy, I rallied and got my 1st smoke review written and posted. It is for the Sour Crinkle that ran in this Sept Mephisto GrowBattle. I tried to tag you in, but just in case, here is the link: https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/mephisto-sour-crinkle-smoke-report.63850/ I hope I put this in the right place, didn't know how to make it a "showcase" item. Appreciate any help you can offer in getting the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points that you mention here. Many thanks. :toke:
Hi again Mossy, did you notice this post back on Jan 30? Maybe it got lost in the ton of tags you get. I'm just looking to take you up on your offer of the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points for getting a review written. Many thanks for your help. :toke:

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
Hi again Mossy, did you notice this post back on Jan 30? Maybe it got lost in the ton of tags you get. I'm just looking to take you up on your offer of the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points for getting a review written. Many thanks for your help. :toke:
Hey only1sky tag rebel in live stoner chat with the badge you want and he will sort you out mossy mentioned she want getting tags etc

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

greengrassgrow

Auto Warrior
Apr 5, 2017
Who won I’m only out and to stoned to read all that beautiful growing well done guys [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnp540