• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
:worship:Congrats to the Winners. And to all who participated. I had a really good time seeing everyone’s grows and their styles. Thanks to @bushmasterar15 who oversaw the whole battle:bighug:.

We are all Winners:smokeout:
Thank you and I have to also say thanks to @HighnDry for helping me out when I had some issues keeping the update checkoffs going.

DABaracuss

DAB ON UM
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.funnyordie.com
Currently Smoking
SAG NL Blu Glue
Just a side note on photos of plants..I can see how big some of your plants are for the peeps that didnt win we had some real BIG BUDS here . But if you would add something for a size reference that would let people know what the real deal is. Congrats to the winners Great JOB everyone!

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Zamnesia, Fastbuds, Mephisto, & Sweet Seeds
Congratz to the winners. Some mighty fine plants there, folks. And a big thanks to @bushmasterar15 for all the time and diligence spent keeping all these cats well herded -- especially like the summary at the end where you post up the winners with their votes and plant pics. :smoking:

ColoradoDreaming420

Almost type I on the Karashev Scale
Reaction score
Congrats.. you silly grass growing hippies lol :crying: Maybe this 2nd leg I will qualify. Though Im not to worried about it this time around. Just want to grow the mostest, bestest bud in the shortest amount of time for reals.

Happy Growing you'll!

MrOldBoy

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
:worship::cheers::bighug:

Congrats to ALL and we will be seeing you in the Finals -

Old Boy’s Barn will be competing for Mephisto Grower of the Year and a WIN is what we are aiming for!:shooty:

:pass: