1. CONGRATULATIONS to High'n'Dry for Winning the Mars Hydro competition..winning a TS1000 panel. Well Done...Show us what you can Do with it. Thank you Mars Hydro Tina for the competition and prizes. Much Appreciated
    Dismiss Notice
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to Man'0'Green and Frogster who Won Mars Hydro sweat shirts in the MarsHydroTina competition. Thank you to everyone taking part
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow Mephisto Ladies: DG, FC, WCH, WCR. Going Hydro.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by paddler54, Mar 16, 2019 at 1:13 AM.

1. paddler54

paddler54 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Oh how I have missed this place, so warm and inviting, so reflective of the beautiful souls who dwell here. I just reset up my tent, redesigned my hydroponics system, bought me some awesome Mephesto beans and got my grow on:
    Grow inventory:
    ipower grow tent 96"×48"×80", Hyperfan 8", 2 mars hydro 144 x 720 watts led lights.
    Hydroponics system: Four seperate 5 gallon reservoirs with 500 gph submersible pumps feeding into circular watering rings perched over 3 gallon buckets with 8" baskets filled with Leca clay. Water and nutes are returned via 2 1/2" pvc pipes to the reservoirs.
    Nutes: Advance Nutrient grow, micro, bloom (finishing off old nutes...really old). B52, bud candy, big bud, carbo load, and overdrive. In addition I will be using botanicare cal-mag and white shark.

March 6th, DAY 0 GERMINATION: Four lovely beans were taken from their refrigerated packets, pushed into coco seed starters and placed in the hydroponics system. Each system received 5 gallons of ro water with 5 ml each of veg and micro advance nutrients. The stars of the grow are.....
    IMG_3367.JPG In alphabetical order: Double Grape, Forgotten Cookies, White Chem, and White Crack.

March 8th DAY 1: The girls poked their heads out, but I wanted to wait until I was certain they were going to make it.

March 13 DAY 5 : 100% germination and all four girls are getting their first leaves.
    IMG_3374.JPG
    Double Grape.
    IMG_3375.JPG
    Forgotten Cookies
    IMG_3376.JPG
    White Chem
    IMG_3377.JPG
    White Crack
    I will get a filter for my lense, sorry for the magenta wash, but you can see my tykes are all healthy, at least on March 13th anyways. Please stop on by, share a drag or two, and chillax.

Tags:
  2. davisgirl

davisgirl THC. CBD. DWC. AFN. Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    GG4
    Looks like you’ve got everything in order, and a nice selection of Mephisto there. Best of luck and happy growing!

paddler54 and TheMongol like this.
  3. TheMongol

TheMongol Mongol Madness Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Nothing
    new genetic on the run, good luck!:thumbsup:

paddler54 likes this.
  4. Flipper

Flipper Welcome to the CannaZone

>>>Oh how I have missed this place, so warm and inviting, so reflective of the beautiful souls who dwell here.

So true Paddler54! Good luck with your grow and thanks for sharing...Flipper

paddler54 likes this.
  5. Frenjamin Banklin

Frenjamin Banklin Welcome to the CannaZone

6. paddler54

paddler54 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Thank you Frenjaman, Flipper, Themongol, Davisgirl for your positive vibes and words. I have an update with pics.
    March 18 DAY 10: I forgot to add that I was on an 18 on 6 off photoperiod. Girls are adding girth to their main stalk and producing more leaf sets. Still on seedling nutes but I added a pinch of white shark to each reservoir. And now the ladies,
    First up, Double Grape
    IMG_3386.JPG
    Next up Forgotten Cookies, she is a real beauty!
    IMG_3383.JPG
    Next White Chem
    IMG_3381.JPG
    Finally, White Crack
    IMG_3380.JPG
    I have decided to purchase a led light kit instead of a lense filter, makes more sense, a kit can cost less than a filter and can be used for different situations, subjects.
    Leca clay is vexing, water streams from the rings splatter everywhere making a mess and wasting nutes. I am switching to coco coir next grow.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 8:27 PM
    Froot n Fuel likes this.