• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mephisto & Mcdee... THIS IS JUST A TEST!!!

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
@Green Hornet they're made by Chikamasa.

View attachment 1198339View attachment 1198341
This will wipe off with little effort. I use to use razor blade to scrape no need anymore!View attachment 1198343View attachment 1198344View attachment 1198342View attachment 1198345

I got them on Amazon like $25.00, but wow like driving a Lamborghini! Sooooo smooth cut with no effort, you can snip the tightest of spots. The coating keeps blades cutting. Mind blowing to see how much is on and no sticking. I can't recommend more! I have to thank @Waira for the tip on these. I still need to do a review of these, but procrastination is my middle name lol. I am able to blow through trimming with these like nothing else. I only use to trim buds, no stems or fan leaves. I have cheaper pairs for thick stuff. Well worth the cost for me, I have done 4 plants and still working great! Stay lifted.
They sure r nice. Haven’t used a pair other then snipping buds into jars lol. I am now an artist and use a silicon basting brush lol there is a company who makes nice ones for Canna called canna brush lol. They’re for dry trimming which for me is the way to go haven’t wet trimmed in over two years.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
They sure r nice. Haven’t used a pair other then snipping buds into jars lol. I am now an artist and use a silicon basting brush lol there is a company who makes nice ones for Canna called canna brush lol. They’re for dry trimming which for me is the way to go haven’t wet trimmed in over two years.
I do the bulk wet, and fine tune dry. I tried dry trimming once and dont think I will again lol. Was much more tedious for me, I already dont like it so wet for me lol.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I do the bulk wet, and fine tune dry. I tried dry trimming once and dont think I will again lol. Was much more tedious for me, I already dont like it so wet for me lol.
Watch a video of the canna brush it may change your mind. Fastest easiest trim ever. Funny cause I’ll never wet trim again it’s such a pita lol different strokes for different folks.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Watch a video of the canna brush it may change your mind. Fastest easiest trim ever. Funny cause I’ll never wet trim again it’s such a pita lol different strokes for different folks.
True dat! I'll watch and you never know...