• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Mephisto Mystery Seed

Wawashell

Just a Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Mystery Seed

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N) Yes

Soil/hydro:

2 gal. Organic Potting soil mix (organic compost soil, coco, vermiculite and some peat)

Nutes:

Remo Nutrients- Micro, Grow, Bloom, VeloKelp, Magnifical, Nature's Candy and Astroflower

Light (kind and schedule):

600 watt King Led/ 24 hrs on

From seed to harvest date: __days

I do not really count days, but go by amber trichs. Harvested around 25-30% amber.

Dry Yield: _g

Around 15.4 grams (I did take some of the lower popcorn buds and did a press before measuring)
Pressed around 2.8 grams (total), yield 0.287 grams of rosin
High/Effect Duration:

Fresh dried rosin- strong strain, uplifting, creative feeling, body effect really relaxing, focusing not a problem, appetite stim

Smoking Sample-
Afghan Kush and fresh dried rosin Joint
Fresh dried rosin in Vape pen

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

Overall- *****

BAG APPEAL:

--***** Currently in cure jar. But really good looking. Bright green and hazy white flowers.

THE GROWTH:

--*****Grow was pretty easy. Not a lot of problems with the Mystery strain. Veg stage was short, but grew vigorous. I topped her at the 4th node, did a couple of super cropping. Flowering stage was super quick. As soon as she entered flower, trichs and hairs took over growth. Some stretching, but not a giant plant.

Would recommend, but dont know the strain, lol. I would recommend the Mystery Pack though. Good way to get into Mephisto strains.

THE SMELL:

--****Straight flower smell, hint of chem and fuel smell (will update after cure)

THE SMOKE:

(from the dabs in vape pen)
*****Taste of chem on the intake, flowers and diesel in the back of throat, then chem weedy exhale

THE HIGH
:

--*****Fresh dried rosin- strong strain, uplifting, creative feeling, body effect really relaxing, focusing not a problem, appetite stim

Had a great time with the high. Got s*$t done around the house. Strain is a really great daytime smoke. Long duration high.

Smoking Sample-
Afghan Kush and fresh dried rosin Joint
Fresh dried rosin in Vape pen

Last edited:

Wawashell

Just a Grower, Growing my Growing Skills
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
A guess from just the grow (first Mephisto strain I have tried), Cosmic Queen. Resembles other AFNer’s grow also. Smaller stature because of smart pot restriction from 3 gal planter to 2 gal planter.
I should be able to try it again cause about to start a grow of Cosmic Queen. Then will be able to compare for sure.