Mephisto Sour Crack smoke report

• The Holiday Recipe winner is Lilly_of_the_Zoo.

• The Holiday Recipe 2nd place winner is the green bandit.

• The Holiday Recipe 3rd place winner is Bigg Al.

fluffhead

Auto Warrior
Jun 7, 2016
Awesome grow and report @hippy71 . Ive got 3 sc at around 35-40 days now. Every day getting more and more trich development... The smell that is starting to come from these girls is just mouth watering. Hope my nugs look as delicious as yours brother

Reactions: Hippy_BiotabsF70

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Jan 15, 2017
Currently Smoking
Everything
Awesome grow and report @hippy71 . Ive got 3 sc at around 35-40 days now. Every day getting more and more trich development... The smell that is starting to come from these girls is just mouth watering. Hope my nugs look as delicious as yours brother
Cheers bro much appreciated :d5: :cheers: :vibe:

You will NOT be disappointed with the SC mate! She is an awesome strain, and just what I needed. The smell and taste get so much better after drying and a week in glass. Proper dankety dank.

I just chopped my Sour Bubblin Crack and she looks similar but smells like Sour Crack and Bubblegum :jointman:

Reactions: fluffhead

fluffhead

Auto Warrior
Jun 7, 2016
Cheers bro much appreciated :d5: :cheers: :vibe:

You will NOT be disappointed with the SC mate! She is an awesome strain, and just what I needed. The smell and taste get so much better after drying and a week in glass. Proper dankety dank.

I just chopped my Sour Bubblin Crack and she looks similar but smells like Sour Crack and Bubblegum :jointman:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Crack gum

Reactions: Hippy_BiotabsF70

Flipper

Auto Warrior
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks for this report Hippy, I have these seeds and can't wait to grow them.