Mexico just published the law that is expected to pass within days

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Aug 13, 2019
Northern Michigan
Currently Smoking
I wish
I would like to hear from my Canadian neihbors on how their legalization is going ? Like seeds for instance how do you get them and such ? Wondering how Michigans seed availability is going to go also ? Oh well fun being a voter and fly on the wall watching ! :biggrin:

Machamillion

Auto Warrior
Gladiators
Aug 14, 2019
great white north
Currently Smoking
all Mephisto, FC,S&S,Avt,OD,YD.
I would like to hear from my Canadian neihbors on how their legalization is going ? Like seeds for instance how do you get them and such ? Wondering how Michigans seed availability is going to go also ? Oh well fun being a voter and fly on the wall watching ! :biggrin:
I hope if you guys go legal you do it right not like us canuks. legally we cannot buy seeds other then the one seed they sell on OCS.com.
Have a look. lol joke. We can only grow 4 plants at once recreational. we are only suppose to buy weed from government run stores only.
you do the math! keep it private or stay illegal. :shrug:

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Aug 13, 2019
Northern Michigan
Currently Smoking
I wish
Sorry about the restrictions but I have seen people grow some awesome yields with 1 plant. Our recreational stores are still not open hear in Michigan . I heard that they will open on 12-1-19 . That's over 1 year from when it passed in the November election last year .We could grow shortly after the election though .