1. CONGRATULATIONS to High'n'Dry for Winning the Mars Hydro competition..winning a TS1000 panel. Well Done...Show us what you can Do with it. Thank you Mars Hydro Tina for the competition and prizes. Much Appreciated
    Dismiss Notice
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to Man'0'Green and Frogster who Won Mars Hydro sweat shirts in the MarsHydroTina competition. Thank you to everyone taking part
    Dismiss Notice

Mom's AutoCob, AutoPot, AutoMazar, MegaCrop Grow :-)

Discussion in 'AutoPots Watering Systems' started by MassMom, Feb 24, 2019.

1. BII

BII Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

No, I think it is now easy to overdo use of the current Sweet Candy, which is 0-0-16 (received ~10 days ago). The original SC (I'm looking at the label) states 0-0-1; and it used to be compared to Adv. Nutr. Bud Candy.

So SC is now a very potent source of potassium (K), and I no long plan to use it regularly (or at all).

Flipper, MassMom and HemiSync like this.
  2. HemiSync

HemiSync Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
    Most pH meters need to be stored in storage solution to preserve the meter or at the very least pH 7.0 test solution. They will last much longer if stored correctly. Also most of the cheapie meters on Amazon are either just knockoffs from China or actual fake meters out of China. I use one of the Hannah pH meters and I purchase it from their website so I know it’s not a fake. $41 and I got a replacement probe, which I haven’t had to use yet, for another $20. Has an easy to read display and it can be calibrated with just 7.01 or can be two point calibrated with the addition of 4.0 solution. It’s not waterproof so probably wouldn’t handle a dunk in the reservoir, but has been a solid performer for me. If one needs waterproof they have a line of those for a few dollars more.
    https://hannainst.com/hi98100-checker-plus-ph-tester.html

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  3. HemiSync

HemiSync Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
    Sorry I was referring to the original. I did not realize they changed that formula too.

pop22 likes this.
  4. pop22

pop22 Frankensteins Lab Leader CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Ohh yes, the change was more than expected too. They made a good product great! And I haven't added one drop of Cal/mag this grow and I couldn't be happier with my plants!

4d-Rock, HemiSync and MassMom like this.
  5. MassMom

MassMom Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!

Currently Smoking:
    I dont....I grow to help others :-)
    3/15/2019
    DAY 20

Well, I am thinking that yes, the transplant did stunt their development a bit. Oh well....live and learn.
    Ladies are still looking nice, just not getting much bigger. Going to turn on res and airdomes tomorrow, lets see what happens. I cleaned out the res and I will start fresh as it had a bit of a funny odor.

IMG_20190315_105839.jpg

IMG_20190315_110007.jpg

6. pop22

pop22 Frankensteins Lab Leader CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

That plant looks vert healthy to me! And never dicount what appears to be a runt, I've had more than one catch up and/or exceed the others bud wise.

7. MassMom

Currently Smoking:
    I really didn't want to do any LST or touch the ladies this grow, but I have the feeling the lady in the picture above might be a bit tall. Maybe I will give her a slight bondage session today, ha ha. Should I just start to bend her main stem slightly to the side?

8. MassMom

Currently Smoking:
    OH CRAP. I saw a few spots the other day and now it is getting worse. Since transplant into their 3 gallon auto pots I have started to see an issue working its way starting at the bottom.. Can anyone identify this? They are in ½ canna coco and ½ canna terra pro being fed 3mg per gallon of mega crop, 1/4tsp per gallon of sweet candy, and 1ml/L CALMAGic under (3) of big smo's autocobs. I will also post in the infirmary.
    :shrug::cuss:

I saw this online, kinda looks like "PH FLUCTUATION"?
    http://archive.is/bjvqG

1.jpg

IMG_20190316_104555.jpg

IMG_20190316_104611.jpg

IMG_20190316_104639.jpg

IMG_20190316_104703.jpg

IMG_20190316_104730.jpg

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 9:18 AM
    Nosias and HemiSync like this.
  9. MassMom

Currently Smoking:
    I calibrated my PH meter and cleaned the res. I then mixed up 2 gallons of fresh RO water with 3 grams per gallon mega crop, 2ml per gallon hydro-guard, and 3ml per gallon CALiMAGic cal-mag. Ph'd the whole thing to 6.0

I am getting answers from ph fluctuation, to not enough calcium, to to much calcium...sigh, this mom is confused! I will just keep with the new clean res and see what happens.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 3:02 PM
  10. Mañ'O'Green

Mañ'O'Green Retired to watch the grass grow. Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Eating Blueberry Rosin Chocolates and CBD chocolate.
    Roots give off exudates that can change PH specially when moving into full flower mode. I had Moby Dick CBD change the PH from 5.8 to 4.6 in 4 hours once!.