Monster Training Guide : Maximizing outdoor photoperiod plants

Discussion in 'Autoflower Guides & Tutorials: How to Grow' started by 912GreenSkell, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Adamskill

Adamskill Qualified Live Stoner

Thanks heaps @hecno Much appreciated mate

redeye jedi and 912GreenSkell like this.
  2. Frankthetank

Frankthetank Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Forum Stomper
    Excellent write up, my friend! :d5:

912GreenSkell likes this.
  3. MaxPowerGrows

MaxPowerGrows MaxPowerGrows

Currently Smoking:
    Jock Horror by Nirvana
    @912GreenSkell all of this

912GreenSkell likes this.
  4. 912GreenSkell

912GreenSkell Outdoors of the north Staff Member Global Moderator

@RamboGarden - Here is the monster training guide for photos

bushmasterar15 and RamboGarden like this.
  5. RamboGarden

RamboGarden Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Glueberry OG
    The best outdoor guide i have ever read. Or actually the best indoor or outdoor guide i have seen. The best guide in every aspect when thinking of whatever kind of guide i ever read.
    You express everything cristall-clear. You explain everything in a way that its so easy to understand.
    You are explaining the details, how and why! This, this, this is what i love when reading and learn.
    You are a living book with alot of experience and knowledge.
    You deserve a big thank you to say atleast. You have my deepest respect. You are a true cannabisgrower.

This guide will come to use for many people, including myself.

I rate this guide 10 out of 10.

:nicethread: :slap:

Respect!

6. 912GreenSkell

Thank you so much for the kind comments rambo! Seriously bud, it means alot.

Before I wrote the guide, I was getting weighed down with a million questions on the techniques i used so i had to get it together. I still have a number of additions i want to do...I would like to take more time and upgrade certain parts, and there is lots more i could add.

Sensi Jay and bushmasterar15 like this.
  7. RamboGarden

RamboGarden Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Glueberry OG
    There is always things to add, but this guide really got it all. You nailed it.

With the plants you grow i understand people comes with questions, but after this guide the questions has all been answered. Sure there is always questions that people wounder about, but some questions can be good for the growers to find out by themself, or else every grower will grow in the same way and we wouldnt find new ways of grow.

How long have you been growing for? I feel you have alot of weight behind your words. Its fact, not just some words typed down little fast by a random guy.
    You are very valuable for the growing community.
    Thank you. Thank you for sharing you knowledge.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  8. 912GreenSkell

Much of the additions i have planned are pure gold....reverse supports is huge!! I went all season this year and zero split stalks and we had some INSANE winds...one day a tornado dropped down within a KM of the plants...hahahaha very little damage.

Yes...thats pretty much exactly it...I still often get PMs from fly by night new guys and they ask me how i grow plants like that...I refer them to the article, and usually i never hear from them again, no follow up questions. Thats how i know i did a pretty good job on the guides!! I highly advise trying your own thing, and adapting through your own climate and the techniques that work for you...most of the stuff I do, I have figured out through my own experimentation during 25+ years of outdoor growing. You know rambo thats an addition that needs to go in this guide. Maybe the introduction to the article would work well for that.

bushmasterar15 likes this.
  9. KonopCh

KonopCh Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

How much I can expect from 45 days of veg? I know, many factors come in, but let's say happy medium --> 25-30°C and 40-60% RH, 30-40L of soil, 10-12h of sun. Have to try this FV Green poison.

10. 912GreenSkell

I have no idea bud....as you know I only grow longer veg period plants these days.

Sensi Jay likes this.