• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Monster Training Guide : Maximizing outdoor photoperiod plants

the green bandit

Outdoor gardening enthusiast
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@912GreenSkell just finished reading this article mate great write up. I think i will be using this as a bible this coming spring

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Archaic

Flushing is a myth!
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorswift.com
Currently Smoking
a corncob pipe
@912GreenSkell

I just want to say, I've spent the last 3-4 days just reading your threads, guides and grows. You my friend are a gold mine.

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Great reading ! I like to use home made cages and lst through them. I usually double cage them they give me good areas to tie down to and they help support the weight when they need it. Lollipoped up a good ways n I top them often lots of defoliation and some supercropping. I try to start my plants from seed around January so that they are roughly a ft tall when I transplant in May. I pay lots of attention to my soil I'm growing in through the fall and spring making sure I compost and turn the soil a lot adding my old dirt from my indoor auto grows.
20190629_151157.jpg
I use a wide range of organic and bottled neuts to help push them as much as possible. I like to plant straight into the ground as it changes the whole overall experience, taste, buzz, and overall quality is just better in my opinion.

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
How old are your plants when they finish up all monstrous like that?

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
It looks like u use the manifold technique do you find that better for getting bigger plants ?