1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Monster Training Guide : Maximizing outdoor photoperiod plants

Discussion in 'Autoflower Guides & Tutorials: How to Grow' started by G.Leave, Apr 19, 2017.

1. the green bandit

the green bandit Outdoor gardening enthusiast Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Fantasmo Express
    @912GreenSkell just finished reading this article mate great write up. I think i will be using this as a bible this coming spring

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

G.Leave likes this.
  2. Archaic

Archaic Flushing is a myth!

Currently Smoking:
    a corncob pipe
    @912GreenSkell

I just want to say, I've spent the last 3-4 days just reading your threads, guides and grows. You my friend are a gold mine.

G.Leave likes this.
  3. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Cool stuff! Thanks bud, good luck on your monster quest!!

4. Jc420bigbud

Jc420bigbud O.G. Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Pineapple Express
    Great reading ! I like to use home made cages and lst through them. I usually double cage them they give me good areas to tie down to and they help support the weight when they need it. Lollipoped up a good ways n I top them often lots of defoliation and some supercropping. I try to start my plants from seed around January so that they are roughly a ft tall when I transplant in May. I pay lots of attention to my soil I'm growing in through the fall and spring making sure I compost and turn the soil a lot adding my old dirt from my indoor auto grows. 20190629_151157.jpg I use a wide range of organic and bottled neuts to help push them as much as possible. I like to plant straight into the ground as it changes the whole overall experience, taste, buzz, and overall quality is just better in my opinion.

Weed Warrior and Frankthetank like this.
  5. Jc420bigbud

Jc420bigbud O.G. Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Pineapple Express
    How old are your plants when they finish up all monstrous like that?

6. Jc420bigbud

Jc420bigbud O.G. Stoner

Currently Smoking:
    Pineapple Express
    It looks like u use the manifold technique do you find that better for getting bigger plants ?