• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

mrs f6 does Optic Foliar comparison grow #test

puggle6

HydroPotato!
Reaction score
WP_20161015_06_09_36_Rich.jpg

such lovely well formed plants, Ms OF has clearly overtaken her sister, at least one full node.
Mrs f6 taking them outside (under shade cloth this time) for the flip on the 20th, I will miss them in my tent :|

f6

puggle6

HydroPotato!
Reaction score
guys, is there anything I can do to push these girls to giddy up and flower?

its a bit cold outside at the moment although we do get some 26c days, they have shown sex although not much happening. Well, apart from them being half a meter tall!!!

it has been windy, perhaps they are fixed on strengthening?

problem is, days are getting longer!

they don't get full sunlight all day, maybe 8hrs, but of course there is low light morning and afternoon.

sunrise to sunset is 13hrs at the moment and getting longer.

soon it will be impractical to bring inside but if I must I will make Mrs f6 do it.. LoL :)

am I risking them doing anything weird?

f6

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:smoking: Howdy Fettled folks! :pass: ... I some very nice results here mates- :d5: :clapper: Both are lovely, but no question who's getting the Juice! Nice job so far my friends,...
Hmmm, I forgot, your on the other hemisphere! :rofl: ... that so, I'm not sure what you can do if you remain outside, as these are photo's, they will obey the Sun :bow: :rofl:... otherwsie, it's ID's they go, under 12/12 to force the issue,... may I ask what the rush is? Or is a longer term test just going to jam up your grow Mojo? I'd love to see those beauties get big lush and bushy, but that's easy for me to say, right? :rofl: That test girl would end up using a lot of Overgrow/RWT mix! ..and it ain't free! So, maybe the Mrs. will have to work some spacial magic..? regardless, this is another solid test of OF, and we thank you-- like this :slap: :hothot: and slap a badge on ya too! :eyebrows: Cheers Fett's!

puggle6

HydroPotato!
Reaction score
thanks @Waira!

no real rush, need to do another order of OF, the GSC in my tent using to much!

girls are doing great!

YaY for badge tech!

f6