• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Must Try Strains?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme de la Chem
Every breeder has their Must Tries!! I noticed that North Atlantic Seed Bank now carries your gear and I am wondering what would be the first one of Twenty20 Medocino strain you'd recommend people try?

Thanks in advance!

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
@Twenty20 Adam is the head guy. He checks in frequently. Might be able to steer you a bit. Anything in particular you want or look for?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme de la Chem
@Twenty20 Adam is the head guy. He checks in frequently. Might be able to steer you a bit. Anything in particular you want or look for?
No not particularly. Since NASB got them in stock, I wanted to give them a shot. I really like trying different stains and breeders. Usually there are some stand outs with each breeder and I just wanted to make sure my first choice was a really good one lol

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Everyone in the grow-n-show seems to have really liked both the Trizzlers and the Whiskey Zulu. Might be worth posting in that thread also. I'm currently growing my second Trizkits from them.

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Link

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
They have some killer looking strains. I’ll be running some of their photos next run. I got the three pack with made of honor, train wreck and I forget the third but it looked fire. Hot mess I was told is a great sativa. This was after I ordered but the three pack worked out. I’m 100% gonna run their trainwreck.
Edit: bad girl is the other strain.

Last edited:

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Every breeder has their Must Tries!! I noticed that North Atlantic Seed Bank now carries your gear and I am wondering what would be the first one of Twenty20 Medocino strain you'd recommend people try?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Are you talking about autos or photos or either?