• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Must Try Strains?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme de la Chem
Do you plan to grow indoors, outdoors or both? If outdoors what part of the country are you in?
I reread my reply and don't know what I was saying lol I am looking at your autos, I grow indoors in a tent under LED growing in soil. Thanks for your help!

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Ah! Ok,
My personal favorites are Snow-G and Glue Sniffer but I am a big fan of the GAS and both of them are all gas and very kush like. The fruit/gas strains are Trizzlers and Whiskey Zulu and Trizkit. If you like super pine/citrus then you should try the Durban Sunrise.

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme de la Chem
Ah! Ok,
My personal favorites are Snow-G and Glue Sniffer but I am a big fan of the GAS and both of them are all gas and very kush like. The fruit/gas strains are Trizzlers and Whiskey Zulu and Trizkit. If you like super pine/citrus then you should try the Durban Sunrise.
I know I can get the Trizzlers at NASB so I will get that one for sure. I am going to search out the Snow-G or Glue Sniffer. Thanks!!!

Hunter11

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I ordered tw
Ah! Ok,
two 6 packs of each of the Whiskey Zulu, Durban Sunrise, Glue Sniffer, and Triks. I'm pretty excited for all of them! Dumb question but any chance you will offer a Blueberry in the future? I know Blueberry is old school but I don't think anyone has released a solid Blueberry auto yet.

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I ordered tw
two 6 packs of each of the Whiskey Zulu, Durban Sunrise, Glue Sniffer, and Triks. I'm pretty excited for all of them! Dumb question but any chance you will offer a Blueberry in the future? I know Blueberry is old school but I don't think anyone has released a solid Blueberry auto yet.
Great question! I'd love to find a plug on some solid blueberry genetics. We haven't seen anything legit in a long time!

Hunter11

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Great question! I'd love to find a plug on some solid blueberry genetics. We haven't seen anything legit in a long time!
I ordered a couple different Blueberry strains in photo Periods and from guys like Spartangrown, Jack Greenstalk, and Dr MJ Coco I hear they are really good. I wish I was a breeder myself so I could make my own autos but I don't have the time, space, or the skills to pull that off.