• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Must Try Strains?

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I ordered a couple different Blueberry strains in photo Periods and from guys like Spartangrown, Jack Greenstalk, and Dr MJ Coco I hear they are really good. I wish I was a breeder myself so I could make my own autos but I don't have the time, space, or the skills to pull that off.
I'm sure you have the skills but time and space is required. It takes us about 2 years convert a photo over than another year to stabilize them

Hunter11

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm sure you have the skills but time and space is required. It takes us about 2 years convert a photo over than another year to stabilize them
Thanks for the vote of confidence but it's something I've never even tried to do before. And I worked over 750 hours of overtime last year... looking to be about the same this year. I definitely don't have the time... and I know I don't have the space or lights to run proper pheno hunts in a breeding project.

Twenty20 Adam

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks for the vote of confidence but it's something I've never even tried to do before. And I worked over 750 hours of overtime last year... looking to be about the same this year. I definitely don't have the time... and I know I don't have the space or lights to run proper pheno hunts in a breeding project.
Damn! 750 Hours OT. You are a hard working individual.

Okie

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
These nugs r gonna make me get some glue sniffer seeds. R these photo. I was also thiking of grabbing hot mess.
Seems the Glue Sniffer was available in auto and photo (fem)!!! I got all over the BOGO of Triks and Trizzlers not too long ago and I was looking at Glue Sniffer too... but I've been high since then:smoking: