• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

My Chemdogging

greenjeans

Hydroponic Heretic
Reaction score
Haven't been around for some time now. I decided it was too much of a risk to be on here all the time, but I wanted to pop in and throw up some pics of this grow. My last grow lasted me many months, and now it's time.. She is about 7 weeks from seed right now.

Mephisto Chemdogging x2 in 3.5 gallon DWC.

Scrogged.

2 MarsHydro 300w panels with 5wleds and some cfls added in during flowering.

GH FloraDuo nutes, GH Rapidstart, Liquid Koolbloom, Flora Nectar, Floralicious Plus.

I also use Dutch Master Zone to stay sterile, and Earth Juice cal/mag.

Home-built cab is 6ft tall total, with about 1.5 feet at the top being an air chamber and 2 feet at the bottom being the res chamber. It's pretty complex for a home built system.

Anyway, here are the girls. I may update again before Harvest. Sorry some are sideways.
20160211_095339.jpg
20160211_095242.jpg
20160211_095202.jpg

20160211_095259.jpg
20160211_095320.jpg

Last edited:

GodAmJT

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Dude, that plant looks great!!!! I have been just getting back to growing from some time off, and had been doing some thinking about changing up my nute regimen to a simpler mix than what I'm doing right now.. I'm currently using GH 3-part plus a bunch of supplements.. I picked up a couple small bottles of the Duo last night, and was kinda wondering what kind of feeding scheme you do, as I do a hybrid hydro, but would use a similar ppm/EC as DWC would.. I'm on week 3 of my plants, and their growth is anything but stellar (trying to shake the rust off!!)..

I'm currently at an EC of 0.2 (roughly 90ppm).. Last time I grew this strain, they were a bit sensitive to the nutes, but I also had issues a bunch of other issues with that grow, outside of actually growing the plant..

greenjeans

Hydroponic Heretic
Reaction score
Well I use this chart, basically. I kinda pick and choose the "week" based on what the plant looks like. I run 1/4 to 1/2 strength depending on what the plant looks like it needs, and can stand. Also, I start bumping the koolbloom and floranectar up to 3/4 strength about mid-grow, and end up at full strength with them. I actually go a little higher than full strength with those two at the end of flower.

feededited.jpg

greenjeans

Hydroponic Heretic
Reaction score
@GodAmJT

I am actually logging in my "GreenJeans' Garden" thread now. I already harvested this and posted there. The link is in my signature. I will be starting a new seed soon.