• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

My FB GG auto.

Fast Buds

Kurtdigglur

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
First time poster here. I've grown 3 fast bud plants already and currently have two strains in my tent (Gorilla Glue and Gealto Auto). I've finished a Gelato auto over the summer and it was fast ,big and tasty. I attempted to grow their Blue Dreamatic strain 3 times and failed to pests, wondering if that strain is weak to them? Anyway here is my Gorilla Glue and she is tall af.
20201015_001103.jpg

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
First time poster here. I've grown 3 fast bud plants already and currently have two strains in my tent (Gorilla Glue and Gealto Auto). I've finished a Gelato auto over the summer and it was fast ,big and tasty. I attempted to grow their Blue Dreamatic strain 3 times and failed to pests, wondering if that strain is weak to them? Anyway here is my Gorilla Glue and she is tall af.
View attachment 1244043
@Kurtdigglur :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Nice sativa looking pheno. :toke:

Fast Buds