• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

My First AFN Journal ~~Original OG Kush auto in 15 gallon pot~~ Stop in and Say hello!

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Diary update for today 3/29/21 for the Original OG Kush auto.

Well it appears my OG Kush has begun showing preflowers. I was afraid this was going to happen. I have no clue what to do now. :nono:

I'm thinking I need to keep the side branches horizontal at least for another week and then let them go vertical. I need space between the new side branches and where the plant goes vertical. I know it's a longshot but would anyone with experience care to offer a suggestion?

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Green Poison, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Critical+ 2.0
Diary update for today 3/29/21 for the Original OG Kush auto.

Well it appears my OG Kush has begun showing preflowers. I was afraid this was going to happen. I have no clue what to do now. :nono:

I'm thinking I need to keep the side branches horizontal at least for another week and then let them go vertical. I need space between the new side branches and where the plant goes vertical. I know it's a longshot but would anyone with experience care to offer a suggestion?
Watch the plant and it will tell you what to do :thumbsup: The more you keep it opened up, more light gets to those lower bud sites.

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Watch the plant and it will tell you what to do :thumbsup: The more you keep it opened up, more light gets to those lower bud sites.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The plant actually speaks to me! :rofl: Today it said..."See, now you pay the price for cutting off my two bottom nodes too early" I think you're right though. I do need to keep training her to get some separation of the branches as they grow out.

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Diary update for today 3/30/21

The OG Kush is definitely starting her flowering cycle. I messed up this auto flower training royally. But that's okay there will be another one. I just wish this one wasn't in a prime location and in a 15 gallon pot so I could get her out of there and start a new plant. Too old to be moving 15 gallon pots. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Oh, I topped or fimmed the QPA X DDA yesterday.

Last edited:

Sawney_bean

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi folks. Here are a recessive "strawberry" genetic carry forward to the "strawberry" and "strawberry cookie" . it came from a single male and easy to trace back . point being as I always will say , have good genetics to chose from . I have taken away 5 plants with this .

Attachments

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Diary update for today 3/31/21 for the Original OG Kush auto and Quarter Pounder auto X Dark Devil auto

Both look pretty much the same as they did last night.

Sawney_bean

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Here are 7 of my "wilderness" strain. Genetics are white widow x cheese x chronic. Came from a limited edition strawberry cheesecake from seedsman 2019. Started from 3 seeds. Made a "male" and pollinated the other 2. One female was small short and fast the other was a large taller phenotype. I have managed to split the genotypes to have 2 different strains. The "strawberry" and the "wilderness" as i call them. These will go to make some F1 seeds of blue cheese x wilderness . I'm confident the results will be special. Blue cheese is from dinafem seeds.

Attachments

LoveDaAutos

That is awesome that you're working the genetics like you're doing. I'm impressed with what I have seen of your plants in flowering. Great Job.

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Diary update for today 4/1/21 for the Original OG Kush auto and QPA X DDA auto.

In trying to keep one of the side branches on of the 4th node horizontal I seem to have snapped it about halfway off of the main stalk. I let it go back into it's original position and applied a touch of pure aloe gel around the "wound". No more training for that branch. I have totally botched this plant up. lol

The QPA X DDA has been topped now and I'm waiting to see it start growing again. Topping seems to have shut it down for the last two days.