• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

My First AFN Journal ~~Original OG Kush auto in 15 gallon pot~~ Stop in and Say hello!

Zeromitch

13 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grandaddy Purple, Blue Dream
I trimmed about 6 or 8 that were shading new growth and no matter where I stuck them they were then in the way of something else.
I would do the same but my tiny plants did not want to veg very long so I'm scared to cut anything at this point :smoking: so tucked away and blocking others they do haha

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Diary update for today 4/8/21 for the Original OG Kush auto plant. It looks like 36 days is as much time as she was willing to give me before starting to flower. She kinda sorta made it to the edge of the 15 gallon pot.

I'm not sure if I should continue to move her restraints outward and keep her tied down or stop moving the restraints and just let her go vertical now that she has begun flowering. Suggestions anyone?
View media item 23509
View media item 23510

Zeromitch

13 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I'd keep her tied down until all the bud sites start stretching up, thats what i am doing but my little turds didn't want to grow tall... yet ;)

Looking real good at day 36

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Harvested today 4/9/21 was my Jellium Punch a cross of mine from 2020. Sadly it's a cross I only had a smidge of pollen left and only managed to make a dozen or so seeds. I wish I had made a ton because this is a special plant/cross/strain.

Jellium Punch Bud
View media item 23518

Last edited:

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Green Poison, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Critical+ 2.0
Harvested today 4/9/21 was my Jellium Punch a cross of mine from 2020. Sadly it's a cross I only a smidge of pollen left and only managed to make a dozen or so seeds. I wish I had made a ton because this is a special plant/cross/strain.

Jellium Punch Bud
View media item 23518
Got a blizzard of frost goin on there :thumbsup:

Zeromitch

13 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hopefully it smokes as good as it looks. I'll cure it for 2-3 weeks then give some out to friends to sample. I think it will be a hit.
Those friends are going to love you :D