My First AFN Journal ~~Original OG Kush auto in 15 gallon pot~~ Stop in and Say hello!

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Looking good as always. There are so many bud spots on QPA X DDA! I'm wonder how she will look in 20 days
Both of the parents of the cross tend to run a bit long especially the Quarter Pounder auto. They've averaged 82-86 days the three I've grown before. The Dark Devil usually go about 70-75 days.

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Looks like some light stress on your experiment in the first pic.

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
Diary Update for today 5/5/21 for the Original OG Kush auto

She sprouted 63 days ago today. Of the strain Fast Buds says:

"Original OG Kush's life-cycle is 9 weeks from seed to harvest and yields are between 450 - 550 gr/m2. The buds are quite small and very dense with high levels of resin production. "

My buds must not have gotten that memo as they are as fluffy as any sativa I have ever grown. Here are pictures of two different buds I took just this morning. First nugget candy shots of this plant. Today was her first day being fed water only. It's time to cut my losses with this one I believe. Give it another 10 days or so and then get it hanging.

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score

"Original OG Kush's life-cycle is 9 weeks from seed to harvest and yields are between 450 - 550 gr/m2. The buds are quite small and very dense with high levels of resin production. "

My buds must not have gotten that memo as they are as fluffy as any sativa I have ever grown. Here are pictures of two different buds I took just this morning. First nugget candy shots of this plant. Today was her first day being fed water only. It's time to cut my losses with this one I believe. Give it another 10 days or so and then get it hanging.

Well, lots can happen in 10 days. Ya have any UVB?
I ordered two 24w fixtures with Agromax UVB bulbs yesterday for this upcoming grow.

Zeromitch

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Last sack of steet bud
Well, lots can happen in 10 days. Ya have any UVB?
I ordered two 24w fixtures with Agromax UVB bulbs yesterday for this upcoming grow.
You better never forget to wear sunglasses lol i forget sometimes in my tents. What do UVB do extra for the plants?

Zeromitch

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Last sack of steet bud

I wish they gave better time estimates for seeds, they are so worried about sales they are leaving out useful info.

450 - 550 gr/m2 I'm not good at math so what does that translate to in a normal grow area like 2x2/4x4? and do they mean 1 plant in that space or packed pot to pot in that space?

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
You better never forget to wear sunglasses lol i forget sometimes in my tents. What do UVB do extra for the plants?
Limited use of UVB last weeks of flower causes a plant reaction to add/up THC production as a sunscreen response to the UVB.
Search on YT for some interesting things.

DDubs

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Limited use of UVB last weeks of flower causes a plant reaction to add/up THC production as a sunscreen response to the UVB.
Search on YT for some interesting things.
GREAT THANKS BILL. One more thing that drew me into purchase. Im like a moth to a flame. Just ordered a Solacure UVB light kit.

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
450 - 550 gr/m2 I'm not good at math so what does that translate to in a normal grow area like 2x2/4x4?
@Zeromitch 450-550 grams per meter squared. A square meter is = 10.764 Sq. ft. A 3x3 tent is 9 sq ft. I usually think of it as filling the tent but I guess if you filled the tent with one plant you would expect similar results. F*** I never even tried to learn all this stuff.