• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

My First AFN Journal ~~Original OG Kush auto in 15 gallon pot~~ Stop in and Say hello!

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have a goal to reverse the Sour Stomper this go round since I only have one more seed. Same goes for the Fast Buds Lemon Pie, I only bought one seed with the intent of reversing it to make some S1 seeds for my collection.
I'm reversing Sour Stomper, but making seeds also with this next run. I think I'll be doing that each run.......making seeds and collecting pollen...........from the prior run that impressed me. I got a new little tent just for doing this..

LoveDaAutos

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Non Smoker
I've been working in my gardens this past week trying to get caught up with the weeds and bushes that needed trimming. Making good progress so far. Not as easy to get this done as it was just 10 years ago. This is where my hammock hangs between the tree on the right and the 4x4 post on the left.
View media item 23926

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Green Poison, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Critical+ 2.0
I've been working in my gardens this past week trying to get caught up with the weeds and bushes that needed trimming. Making good progress so far. Not as easy to get this done as it was just 10 years ago. This is where my hammock hangs between the tree on the right and the 4x4 post on the left.
View media item 23926
Life of Riley right there :thumbsup:

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
View media item 23926
Beautiful spot you got there! I hear ya on getting the grounds cleaned up being tough work and getting harder every year.. Im pushing 40 this year and the rototiller has been rattling my arthritis like crazy this year I feel like its beating me up lol.... I love the Hosta's I have them planted around my yard also....

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)

Zeromitch

13 autos 0 photos
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grandaddy Purple, Blue Dream
Congratulations! let us know what the taste tester says.