MYSTERY!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oct 11, 2013
Purple Nurple harvested D81, 27".................................................
Right before the last round of BR weather I brought her into the greenhouse to keep her out of the cold rain................................................................................................
P1040555.JPG
P1040553.JPG
P1040551.JPG

She had an overpowering grape candy aroma as soon as she started resinating. I could always smell her before I could see her. After hanging one night, gone is the candy, replaced by something darker.....an intense terpene brew, a swirling chemical stew. And where it it stops, nobody knows.......
P1040567.JPG
P1040562-01.jpeg
P1040566.JPG
P1040561.JPG

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oct 11, 2013
No BR, no Pm! Fast Hardy Resistant! My extreme stresses cause slower grow, my rule of thumb when researching strains is to add 20 days. This girl was so vig I can't help but think she would be real fast in a better environment.

baked in the bluegrass

to the prettiest one
Gladiator level 1
Apr 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
mephistopheles genetics cq x 24c
So when i grabbed some seeds from magic, i actually asked for bubba trouble.
He was out of stock at the time and i received 2 "mystery" strains.
At the end of the day, i just want to grow decent weed. I would be lying however if i said i wasnt excited by the prospect of grape candy purple dank weed lol

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
Global Moderator
Oct 11, 2013
So when i grabbed some seeds from magic, i actually asked for bubba trouble.
He was out of stock at the time and i received 2 "mystery" strains.
At the end of the day, i just want to grow decent weed. I would be lying however if i said i wasnt excited by the prospect of grape candy purple dank weed lol
We're waiting for next seed run!