Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have the following seeds growing

barneys : Lemon potion cbd
Cream of crop : narcotic therapy
Seeds stockers : silver lime haze cbd
Sweet seeds : mandarine cream

theres a reason for all thease particular strain as there all medically oriented with all strains haveing atleast 1.5 percent cbd.

lighting-
Telos

grow-medium:
Sohum soil
Bat Guana
Mykos
Smart pots

STICKY_RESIN

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
:pop:
I have read up on Sohum, looks like some great stuff, attempting to go water only?
:goodluck:
Thank you, yes that was the idea just too use plain water too be honest, the best and natural way. I do have some bag guana and I do have some ideas on a some organic boosters and fertilisers incase I fall short. Just back up, cheap insurance. I had this soil sat in the heat for like 4 months with bat guana and a light mix of cocoa blended in- just too kick start all the microbes. The pots were watered 1 week prior too inserting the seedlings. Soil is all microbe activity and the idea is too feed the soil. Its my first time using sohum myself,

I have considered the flowing nutrients and will pick 1 the most, if I need yellowing early in flower,

-Medi one from green planet
-Bio bloom powder from green house
Enhancer bio green house: I've seen this in action and quite powerfully the very least.

DMHeights

Growing flowers in dirt
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Sounds like you're ready to rock!

Yep' those water only soils are quite the balancing act, not too strong, but able to support the entire growth cycle.

I believe that's why pot size is such a factor,
Are these 3 or 5 gal?

STICKY_RESIN

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
These are 3.3 gallons. But there's a 5cm layer of clay pebbles were I've place 4 air domes, will be connected too an air pump. I will be feeding from bott instead of top once the plants are established.

DMHeights

Growing flowers in dirt
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Right on, sounds like some fancy stuff going on, so they will be sitting in a tray of water at all times? Air stones going too, Autopot style?

Too advanced for me haha