Nectar for the Gods

lzr

Auto Warrior
Reaction score

lzr

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Autos in nectar #4 soil, running a modified Greek regimen. I exchange the Kraken for Tritons Trawl. The Kraken seems to cause some odd caylx formations in most autos I've run. Been running their line now for 3 years. Can at least steer you away from some of the issues I've run across. View attachment 1213872
I would love some pointers on it. I just got a sample pack in yesterday and am stoked to get going. Do you use the #4 as is? When do you start feeding? etc...thanks!!

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
I would love some pointers on it. I just got a sample pack in yesterday and am stoked to get going. Do you use the #4 as is? When do you start feeding? etc...thanks!!
I run the #4 soil, am on my 3rd run with this soil... it works.
I begin feeding about say 14. I begin about 50% and am at 100% at the end of veg.
The majority of autos will run just fine at the recommended dosages. If your going to play with the bloom Kaos, buy a gallon of Herc now. Again, most strains will do fine mainlining BK... but some will not. I have 3 plants running now, 2 are at 150% 1 can't take any BK.
You won't burn plants with this line due to it not being salt based.
Questions, tag me and I'll answer what I can. Have run the line now close to 4 yrs... their soil, others soil, and in coco.

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I have a run going, it's a big change from my normal runs. Still NTFG, but using oneshot and a couple other items. Trying to cut back on the 300$ a round...

Interested in watching, we're just getting started.

ShadyGrove

I am at home among trees
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
black market & dispo bud, waiting for my Pina Colada
I run the #4 soil, am on my 3rd run with this soil... it works.
Do you do anything to reuse your soil from previous runs? I have been watching the OCGFam videos and they recommend using one-shot, EWC, bokashi, and biochar. I was hoping I could get away with only one-shot, EWC, and SLF100 after my first run with it.

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Do you do anything to reuse your soil from previous runs? I have been watching the OCGFam videos and they recommend using one-shot, EWC, bokashi, and biochar. I was hoping I could get away with only one-shot, EWC, and SLF100 after my first run with it.
Oneshot will work fine. I usually run 3 times before the soil gets moved to the garden.