New Grower Need advice Blue Cheese Autos to chop or not to chop

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
Hey guys ...’first time grower here ! I am currrently on day 70 and due to time I may need to chop on day 72. Here are some pics from Day 68 ... thoughts ? Please share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 14, 2019
Missouri, USA
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
Hey guys ...’first time grower here ! I am currrently on day 70 and due to time I may need to chop on day 72. Here are some pics from Day 68 ... thoughts ? Please share

heya @Kostecs and :welcome: to afn! :toke: me luv blue cheeze :biggrin: as far as to chop or not, what do the trichz look like-?

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :cools:

Reactions: Kostecs

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
heya @Kostecs and :welcome: to afn! :toke: me luv blue cheeze :biggrin: as far as to chop or not, what do the trichz look like-?

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :cools:
Thanks for the response bro! I’m gonna check tomorrow morning ... I think they were cloudy on Day 68 though!! I need some amber though right ?

Jc420bigbud

O.G. Stoner
Oct 7, 2018
Michigan
Currently Smoking
Cinderella 99, acdc CBD, honeysuckle, blue cheese, bubblegum, what's my name so much.
An early chop will give u more of a soaring energetic rush buzz more amber and later in flower will give u more couch lock stoned buzz depending on ur preference u can kinda controll the buzz u get from when u harvest.

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jun 14, 2019
Missouri, USA
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
An early chop will give u more of a soaring energetic rush buzz more amber and later in flower will give u more couch lock stoned buzz depending on ur preference u can kinda controll the buzz u get from when u harvest.
:yeahthat:

Kostecs

Auto Warrior
Jul 22, 2019
Ok, chopped em ..’Day 73

The smell is unreal ... it’s almost to much. The smell lingers in you for hours after. Cheese and Blueberry’s ... insane
IMG_3565.jpg

Jc420bigbud

O.G. Stoner
Oct 7, 2018
Michigan
Currently Smoking
Cinderella 99, acdc CBD, honeysuckle, blue cheese, bubblegum, what's my name so much.
Looks good !

Reactions: Kostecs