Need help with harvest

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Xraylaser

Auto Warrior
May 8, 2016
Currently Smoking
On tolerance break :)
Like HashMaster said above, a little more time to get your red hair % up is a good thing. Your buds need to ripen a bit before harvest. Use a magnifying glass if possible as I've found that the trichomes to be the best guide on, "readiness".

Mostly clear trichomes and some cloudy = uplifting high
Mostly cloudy trichomes = stoney
Amber trichomes = sleepy, not as stoney

The % is up to you. :-D

Soundsystem

Auto Warrior
Jun 13, 2016
Looking good bud! I'm also growing auto ak from feminized seeds as my second grow. Mine still got about 4-5weeks left tho. But she is looking frosty can't wait to smoke her! Have you got a grow journal so I can see your girl when she is finished? Peace

bir123

Auto Warrior
Jun 16, 2016
Looking good bud! I'm also growing auto ak from feminized seeds as my second grow. Mine still got about 4-5weeks left tho. But she is looking frosty can't wait to smoke her! Have you got a grow journal so I can see your girl when she is finished? Peace
Sorry no I don't have a grow journal but I have pics and vids every day from day one . Thinking about making a grow journal video . But I also have pineapple express and white widow which would be planted when this one is harvested .

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: surffreak

bir123

Auto Warrior
Jun 16, 2016
Like HashMaster said above, a little more time to get your red hair % up is a good thing. Your buds need to ripen a bit before harvest. Use a magnifying glass if possible as I've found that the trichomes to be the best guide on, "readiness".

Mostly clear trichomes and some cloudy = uplifting high
Mostly cloudy trichomes = stoney
Amber trichomes = sleepy, not as stoney

The % is up to you. :-D
Thanks will give it a few days again and trying to get a magnifying glass to see how the crystals look.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Sep 17, 2013
www.autoflower.net
yeah man, just a simple 30-45X LED lit jewlers loupe is perfect especially if your eyes are decent or ya got correct glasses. I just got Bi focal's for the first time and theyre greeeat man!LOL but hash is right you got like two to three n a half weeks prolly going by the top pic imo,depending how ya like your meds.

these are what I use. Love them and its really the only tool ya need to check your meds really.10 bucks i think.

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG