1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice
  2. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Grow Need4Weed's Perceptual Muti-Strain Grow using MegaCrop!

Discussion in 'Greenleaf Nutrients' started by Need4Weed, May 16, 2018.

1. Need4Weed

Need4Weed Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape, White Crack, Blue Tooth, Sweet N' Sour, Psychofruit, Purple Nuggets
    I thought I'd better edit the first post of this grow as I've changed several aspects since it's inception. As the title states, this will now be my main thread for the time being! Besides Mega Crop, I will be using other nutrients from @Greenleaf Nutrients including Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy and their Cal/Mag! Here's a pic of my recent purchase!

IMG_20181006_024617.jpg

Btw, the original thread was for the Stilton Specials I grew and the following was the first post! :headbang:

I thought I'd do a journal using the free sample of MegaCrop that I recieved. Thanks @Greenleaf Nutrients
    Set-up is a 3x6x6 converted half bath adjacent to the master bedroom in my hillbilly mansion, (mobile home). Lighting provided by BigSm0's AutoCobs x 3, 500 CFM extraction fan and filter with exhaust out the boarded up window. Medium is previously used coco and perlite from a couple grows ago. I'll be recovering nutrients for reuse with a wet vac, which is a new adventure for me.
    3 Stilton Specials were germinated on 4/20 and here's a pic from 5/5.
    IMG_20180505_184205.jpg
    Since then, I've also germed some F1s I created. Here's a pic taken taken just now!
    IMG_20180516_132234.jpg

Once I harvest the 3 Bears OG, I'll move them into the shower. As always, any suggestions, comments, criticisms, (especially banter), is greatly appreciated! :headbang:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Tags:
  2. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower Gladiator Level 2

Mega crop only. R u gonna use anything extra during flower

HemiSync, hairyman and Need4Weed like this.
  3. Seed N Employ

Seed N Employ Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Granddaddy purp
    Def gonna need calmag supplement. Loving Stilton got 2 phenos one more sativa dom smells like the old auto blues, other indica dom smells more like blueberry cheesecake

4. Need4Weed

Currently Smoking:
    Double Grape, White Crack, Blue Tooth, Sweet N' Sour, Psychofruit, Purple Nuggets
    Thanks for stopping by @Mizzo81 :pass:
    Sorry for the lack of detail. I've been so busy lately and I just wanted to get a thread started. Actually, I bought some Sweet Candy and I've been using both products on the grow I'm finishing up. However, I did use some Tiger Bloom during flower, along with MC and SC. I was kind of worried about the girls getting too much N, as they were well into flower when I started using the MC. I'm waiting to see a few grows completed before I pull the trigger on another order. I do hate paying for water! :headbang:

5. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower Gladiator Level 2

Yeah prices seem right. If my test works out I’ll be ordering the 20lb bag. I have a Stilton just started flower. I’m guessing more Sativa pheno she’s taller with longer spacing in her nodes. Gonna be some nice colas I believe. Glad I have a bunch of her seeds. Ill Be keeping an eye over here to see how she goes for you.

Spanglish, HemiSync and Need4Weed like this.
  6. Need4Weed

Currently Smoking:
    That sounds delicious @Seed N Employ :hump: I would be happy with either, or both! :hump:
    I have nearly half a gallon of GO Cal/Mag+, so I'm good for awhile. :headbang:

hairyman, Spanglish and HemiSync like this.
  7. Need4Weed

Currently Smoking:
    Wow! Now that I think about it, all 3 of my girls have really wide leaves. Does this mean they will be indica dominant?

hairyman, Spanglish and HemiSync like this.
  8. Seed N Employ

Seed N Employ Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Granddaddy purp
    Nope I had a sativa dom that had big thick fans but the flowers came out with a total haze structure. Main cola was about the size of 2 12oz cans in diameter and probably 10-12in long

Spanglish, HemiSync and Need4Weed like this.
  9. Need4Weed

Currently Smoking:
    It's making my mouth water just thinking about the possibilities! Got any pics? :headbang:

Spanglish and HemiSync like this.
  10. HemiSync

HemiSync Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast

Currently Smoking:
    Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
    :pop: Subbed up for this grow. I like how MC works so far and want to see more. :vibes:&:karmacloud:

hairyman, Spanglish and Need4Weed like this.