Nelsons Balcony

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Jan 7, 2011
Currently Smoking
OG Kush, Deep Cheese, Key Lime
in 1970 I was at this concert within 20ft of Nelson. at the time I did not know him. he did the sound for Jimi Hendrix at this concert. he may be in this video somewhere??
I found out he was their in conversation here on AFN 40 years later.
I don't see Nelson in that video but there was another one posted years ago that he was in. He comes on stage from the right and introduces Jimi.

Steveauto45

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2019
I'm a newb here, I'd like to pay my respect to Mike (Red).
You will be missed, Sir.
Rosa, I hope my first attempt does you proud. Thank you for the opportunity, I will spread the joy and peace be to you.
Mike, I'll never forget you, or what you've done for my family- Steve

krug

Ehh, bugger 'em! Bugger 'em all!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dec 7, 2012
I'm a newb here, I'd like to pay my respect to Mike (Red).
You will be missed, Sir.
Rosa, I hope my first attempt does you proud. Thank you for the opportunity, I will spread the joy and peace be to you.
Mike, I'll never forget you, or you've done for my family- Steve
That's :cools: bud...He was a big(and much loved!) part of our community. His friendship(for many of us), is and will be sadly missed! :passit: