Nelsons Balcony

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
HEY BUDDY! WE LIKE YOU HERE! HANG OUT WITH US, LIKE THE OLD DAYS. :bighug: remember Cres from a long time ago?
An original member here. he is in upstate NY. I talk with him every day on Growmore club. i wonder if he is close to you?

JM

Ethical Farming & Ferts Guru
Reaction score
Thanks Maagoo! Miss you guys too! Life is so crazy busy now though! Working crazy hours. I remember Cres.... of course... How is he doing?

MR magoo

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
@JM :toke: He is well, spends his summers in Croatia, he has a couple of houses there and rents them out when he is not there.
Still growing, his seed production is just for himself and a few people. :cheers: I will tell him you said hello.

Reactions: JM

MR magoo

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Recently Youtube put out a couple of videos about Jimi Hendrix Berkeley California concert. this is the one that Nelson was the sound guy on.
Quite a ways back Muddy said he is in one of these videos. I was at this concert, of course i did not know Nelson then. has anyone had eyes on nelson? here is one of these vides. he may be in this one? :cheers:

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Recently Youtube put out a couple of videos about Jimi Hendrix Berkeley California concert. this is the one that Nelson was the sound guy on.
Quite a ways back Muddy said he is in one of these videos. I was at this concert, of course i did not know Nelson then. has anyone had eyes on nelson? here is one of these vides. he may be in this one? :cheers:
Yoo hoo @MR magoo ....I've heard the Legend...never got a Visual.......... :headbang: ..Sorry.....

Was checking your girls yesterday.......Perfect..as Usual....:bighug: