1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

Nevada declares "state of emergency" over cannabis

Discussion in 'AFN Live Introductions & Stoner Chat' started by Arthur, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Arthur

Arthur Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Out
    Copied from the LA Times

Nevada officials have declared a state of emergency over marijuana: There’s not enough of it.

Since recreational pot became legal two weeks ago, retail dispensaries have struggled to keep their shelves stocked and say they will soon run out if nothing is done to fix a broken supply chain.

I've been out for a while, can a declare a state of emergency?

Tags:
  2. Arthur VanHouskey

Arthur VanHouskey Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Lucky
    Good thing the rec stores here are not having stock issues but, right on for Nevada legalizing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dankstyle J and witchyhour like this.
  3. HempyBogart

HempyBogart Noobie Doobie

Currently Smoking:
    My first girl Lucy. She's been extremely kind to me.
    Gee. When I've declared a State of Emergency for lack of green, I never got a story written about it.

witchyhour and Corgy like this.
  4. Corgy

Corgy Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

what he said1.jpg ......

witchyhour likes this.
  5. DivineSpirit

DivineSpirit Good Vibes Only

Currently Smoking:
    Dabbing some blonde 'Budder'
    Interesting story. :jawdrop:

witchyhour likes this.
  6. Prophetiko

Prophetiko Making Medicine Auto Warriors

It has to do with the laws that weren't completely thought out. The country has to pass laws that make distribution legal so people can transport product. When your dealing with that kind of inventory a few P's isn't going to cut it. They need major shipmemts. Lol.. And there are no laws in place for that. Smh

witchyhour likes this.
  7. Arthur

Arthur Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Out
    If you grow it.... they will come...:smokeout:

dankstyle J, witchyhour and wiltstone like this.
  8. witchyhour

witchyhour Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Auto Warriors

Haha! I love it!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

dankstyle J likes this.
  9. Yourztrulee

Yourztrulee Welcome to the CannaZone

I can foresee huge farms out in the middle of the desert.

dankstyle J likes this.
  10. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Vibe Guardian

This could never happen in Oregon,we got more than enough,although I can walk in a med store and they got over 30 kinds ,I like kinda rare stuff so no matter what growing is going to be the best option rather than buying commercial cannabis.

Yourztrulee likes this.