New 10x16 Flower Room from scratch

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

SMOOTHseven

Auto Warrior
Apr 29, 2016
Currently Smoking
Gelato
I use Jack's too and love it. I tend to raise my ppms after 2 weeks of flower to 4.5,3,1.5 plus I use Jack's blossom booster @1g per gallon (I tend to start at .5g and work up to about 1.25/1.5g per gallon depending on how the plants respond) super nice room though my man!
That’s great to hear! I like it too but it does need some extras. Bloom booster would have been helpful but curious to see how this comes out by itself. I will definitely be using it for propagation and veg in the future. It’s just so cheap

420Forever

Life Begins At 420
Jun 14, 2019
Currently Smoking
The sweet taste of life :-)
View attachment 1104860 View attachment 1104861 View attachment 1104862 View attachment 1104863 View attachment 1104864 View attachment 1104865
I wonder what this weird ass plant is it has grown so strange never seen anything like it (bottom pic)
Got a bit of Fox tailing starting on a few of the smaller ones. The buds are super tight and dense. Best I’ve ever had from an LED
:yoinks: and to think, u started theze jus last week...:coffee: and nope, u ain't gonna change me mind on that this time, nuh-uh :nono: :smoking: hope u been keepin up with ur forearm workoutz, uh-huh...:baked: ppp