NEW GN MODULES

• Festivus Starts Tomorrow
  • AFN's Lighting Grower of the Year 2019 Battle has been Won by St. Tom with his Sanlight Q6W panel. Congratulations St. Tom...one for the Staff Team..Yay...
  • AFN's Bomb Seed Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom with his Cosmic Bomb Auto. CONGRATULATIONS.
  • AFN's Zamnesia Grower of the Year 2019 Winner is St. Tom. CONGRATULATIONS St. Tom ...Staff Team Roar...
  • AFN's Seed StockersGrower of the Year 2019 was Won by Vicent Van Grow. CONGRATULATIONS ..one for the Members Team.
  • Congradulations to Mañ’O’Green for winning the Short Stuff Champion of Champions 2019 with his Auto StarDawg.

conning

Auto Warrior
Jun 9, 2015
I'm also offline for a little while but I'm looking forward to seeing the first diaries and hope to be ordering a pair of 008's or 1 of the bigger units when they're released. I've always had trouble keeping the temps up with my HS1's so a high wattage unit in the middle will be great. Happy growing all, I'm watching carefully ;)

Reactions: GrowNorthern

Rd2Zion

New grower. More help the better.
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere usa
Currently Smoking
Blackberry x blueberry
Got mine order on the 18th. Can't wait.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: stoney 91

Dinafem-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Nov 26, 2015
United Kingdom
www.dinafem.org
Would a GN temps 0008 be a good introduction into LED growing for a 1.2x1.2x2.0m area? @GrowNorthern

I would like to replace 1 of my 6 areas with led and if all goes well I'll be making the full transition as many members here are :thumbsup:

Nice looking piece if kit. Can this be brought direct here in the UK?

All the best

Mark..

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
May 15, 2014
The Doors of Perception
@Dinafem-Mark that will work, its Telos 0008 not temps!(typo?) The recommended footprint is 90x90. I was gong to use a 1.2x 1.2 tent but didn't have the headroom. Can be purchased direct from GN and they are a UK firm based in Durham. It's a wonderful light. Dinafem would do well turning your whole operation to Telos. They have a 0010 with two extra modules coming soon that will do larger areas and they are tough and IP 65 rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MedGrower

That hydrodude again
Mar 8, 2015
Valhalla
Would a GN temps 0008 be a good introduction into LED growing for a 1.2x1.2x2.0m area? @GrowNorthern

I would like to replace 1 of my 6 areas with led and if all goes well I'll be making the full transition as many members here are :thumbsup:

Nice looking piece if kit. Can this be brought direct here in the UK?

All the best

Mark..
Hey Mark!

I've heard that people have used even 2 units (Telos 0008) for 1.2m x 1.2m with good success. However I would be confident you could go with one in that space still. If you have not never used LED lights before, boy oh boy this would be a nice way to get introduced. Been using LED's and following the technology from 2012 on with great excitement. Telos is about as good as you can reasonably get / expect.

I am super thrilled about the modular nature of Telos. That the separate modules are easily replacable / upgradable when new and better tech comes along. However, one thing I was wondering if you can do. Can you take out some of the modules, say for the earlier part of the grow to conserve electricity usage? I am sure that MeanWell driver can adapt to lesser modules being used? Am I being silly again?

I guess Temps 0008 would be a funny nickname for this model if it runs warm and heats up your room a bit more than most LED's. :biggrin: Well just kidding around, doesn't really heat up the place any more than COB's do.

Last edited: