New hydro grow

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

TxRebel

Auto Warrior
Sep 14, 2019
On eBay someone has a pretty much brand new HydroMaster meter and new probes n some other stuff for only $120 if I saw correct yesterday. Not a cheapo paying retail and looks unused.

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.
On eBay someone has a pretty much brand new HydroMaster meter and new probes n some other stuff for only $120 if I saw correct yesterday. Not a cheapo paying retail and looks unused.
That is a good price if it works properly.

TxRebel

Auto Warrior
Sep 14, 2019
95CC0D33-46F9-4D5A-BD46-C7757033BF74.png
Still there for sale and has not a scratch on it and I couldn’t tell was used except that it has new in box meters to attach cuz he said he dropped and broke last ones

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.
View attachment 1104758
That’s the rings done. Work grand. [emoji1303]
That looks Great........ (can't you just hear Tony the Tiger saying that :crying:). Now if you can bury them a bit with hydroton or put a cover over the top so wet pebbles are not exposed to light; it prevents algae growth.

uv123_4

Auto Warrior
Sep 11, 2019
That looks Great........ (can't you just hear Tony the Tiger saying that :crying:). Now if you can bury them a bit with hydroton or put a cover over the top so wet pebbles are not exposed to light; it prevents algae growth.
Ok great I will do. Is plastic ok to use ?