1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

New indoor grower need help!

Discussion in 'New Growers Forum: Question & Answer' started by Ozzie Greenthumb, May 18, 2019.

1. Ozzie Greenthumb

Ozzie Greenthumb Auto Warrior

Has anyone ever used viparspectra led lights? I have 1.5'×3'×6' grow cabinet and I am looking for the best led light wattage etc for that area only growing 2 to 4 plants at a time. Also can anyone recommend a good nutrient for veg and one for flower etc? I am a new indoor grower as I have lost my acreage for outdoor grows so I really need some help here. Btw if you want to grow huge outdoor buds use burnt lime! Please help a fellow grower

Tags:
  2. Arthur

Arthur Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Ggg#4 and double tangerine
    Save the money and go with Quantum boards. Thin profile, excellent coverage, good diodes.
    The viparspectra will grow canna, but if your just starting, and have the option, get something you won't want to replace in a year.

Figure 25 to 30w per sq foot.

My nute system is far from simple so I'll let someone else jump in on that one.

3. Ozzie Greenthumb

C'mon bro I am a 43yo outdoor guy who has grown buds since back when it was sold in quarters and not grams so help me out with some killer notes for indoor auto

4. Ozzie Greenthumb

5. woody

woody When nothing is going right, go left Staff Member Global Moderator

If your going to use soil i would use biotabs or megacrop from greenleaf nutrients (its a 1 part powder nutrient that does both veg and flower)

As for lights i agree with @Arthur quantum board is prob the best light you can buy right now.
    But a viparspectra will do fine if it suits your budget better
    :pass::pass:

automan2 and the green bandit like this.
  6. the green bandit

the green bandit Outdoor gardening enthusiast Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Fantasmo Express
    Hey man, I have used biobizz and mega Crop both with good results. Currently using mega crop due to its low cost :thumbsup:

woody likes this.
  7. Ozzie Greenthumb

Hey guys thanks so much for your help. I'm not going hydroponic and I need a good cheap nutrition guide.

8. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

I hear that B flat and C major are quite the hitmen. Though use caution should you decide to hire them.
    I suggest you check out Autocob lights from www.cobshop.net. I have 6. Many other users as well.

9. Steviestash

Steviestash Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Watermelon
    I have 2 viperspec 450 and they worked fine for a cheaper light but since getting them I have replaced one with a optic2

10. Ozzie Greenthumb

Lmao, you must be a musician as well! However on another "note" can anyone tell me the best medium to use for autoflower after using the paper towel germination method? Again I am an outdoor guy going indoor

Attached Files: