1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

New member/First grow questions

Discussion in 'New Growers Forum: Question & Answer' started by Case, May 15, 2019.

1. Case

Case Auto Warrior

Hey guys, been lurking for a bit and decided what the hell, might as well sign up and join y'all

Anyways, I've got 3 autos currently going. 1 ghost train Haze and 2 strawberry99. I started in solo cups and got told I probably Stunted them before transferring to my 5gals. Very first feeding of 1/3 fox farm big bloom, using fox farms ocean foredt soil. Anyways, do these look alright to you all? Any tips or reccomendarecom from anybody? (I think the GTH is already flowering? Mid week 4)

Tags:
  2. Case

Case Auto Warrior

On my end it appears the pics didn't attach.. so here they are. Apologies if it double posted.
    20190514_205237.jpg 20190514_201300.jpg 20190514_201239.jpg 20190514_195857.jpg

3. Wutangwisdom

Wutangwisdom Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Gold leaf
    I suggest using a medium that doesnt have amendments like ocean forest top dress them during later growth when they are stronger. Amended soils can be too hot for seedlings. But they look good im guessing week 2 ish?also plant them in their final pots from the start, 5 gallons max. Also they are at a good size to tie it down to produce a thicker even canopy.

4. Case

Case Auto Warrior

The 2 Strawberry99 are end of week 3. I think I over watered them before transplant and stunted them a bit. They seem to work be really happy with the new pots tho.
    What soil do you recommend? I chose this based on popularity, really.

5. Trav*newgrower*

Trav*newgrower* Just chilling and enjoying the greenery ✌️

Currently Smoking:
    Good ol home grown from the hills of Kentucky
    Hey guys been trying to find a forum to ask I got some seed starter mix that was covered up and hid under some stuff bags sealed and all good some worms found their way in it is all I put thin layer over my ffof this should be ok it's American seed Starter mix it looks good black and full of perlite and stuff will this be ok

6. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

The last pic looks good. Ocean Forest is a hot soil and no nutes are needed for 3-4 weeks. I grew Ocean Forest/perlite 50/50 for a long time and it was fine. These days I use Coco Loco and rice hulls. Take a look at Coco Loco, maybe it's something you might want to try down the road.

With Ocean Forest, you want the pot to dry well before watering. Get use to lifting the pot with thumb and index finger and how it weighs between watering. You will learn soon enough when water again.

7. Trav*newgrower*

Trav*newgrower* Just chilling and enjoying the greenery ✌️

Currently Smoking:
    Good ol home grown from the hills of Kentucky
    Thanks for the tip

8. DevilDog_0651

DevilDog_0651 Auto Warrior

@AutoWonders do you like coco loco? I hear a lot of people using FFOF, but I am using coco loco for my 2nd plant on my first grow.

9. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

I like Coco Loco a lot. Are you adding perlite or like product?

Anita Erickson likes this.
  10. DevilDog_0651

DevilDog_0651 Auto Warrior

Yes, I added a bit of perlite to the mix.

Anita Erickson likes this.