• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

New420Guy seeds - Positive Review

DTOM420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mac & Cheese, Primal Punch, Arise
Old thread but how did these finish up? Weight- issues? Thanks
No issues at all. I’d highly recommend them, based on my personal experiences.

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Hey did u ever grow any from them.
I did, I grew the Chems Sister. the plants grew ok but the strain was a dud. Low THC. and flavor nothing special. They Are in the thread in signature.

Nobighurry

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Tangie
Recent visit to their site revealed a big price jump, what was a $3 seed is now $9 a seed and $9 seeds went to $15grrr.. most were ok at $3 but $9 not so much, sure would be nice if they would have said for X reasons we need to raise prices instead of surprise!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted Grower A

Thought I would post about new420guy I recently ordered and it was really fast shipping ordered two different strains and he included 5 free Bruce Banner 3 beans really made my day cool guy to deal with have talked to him on the phone before too. These are all photo period beans.

Attachments

Boognelson87

Be Here Now
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Recent visit to their site revealed a big price jump, what was a $3 seed is now $9 a seed and $9 seeds went to $15grrr.. most were ok at $3 but $9 not so much, sure would be nice if they would have said for X reasons we need to raise prices instead of surprise!!
I think your mistaking the prices. I thought same thing at first. But if you click on how many seeds you want if its not just one seed
I believe the 15 dollar auto seeds are actuslly 2 seeds for 15.

Romokid

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I think your mistaking the prices. I thought same thing at first. But if you click on how many seeds you want if its not just one seed
I believe the 15 dollar auto seeds are actuslly 2 seeds for 15.
I actually have an order on its way from New420Guy and the Berry Ryder auto is $15 for 5 seeds. Like you said click on them and each strain varies in quantity and price per.

Romokid

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I don’t thinks so. I’m still new at this. I had 3 seed growing over the summer that a coworker gave me and I wound up with three 6ft hemp plants. Couldn’t believe all 3 were males. Then I started researching and found out about feminizes and autos. So I’m gonna try some autos as I’m running out of time as I live in Mass and I don’t have a grow tent but may be able to throw something together to finish them off inside.

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I just placed an order with new420guy..... I'm looking forward to some good quality beans!

Thanks brother!