New420Guy seeds - Positive Review

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 15, 2016
Currently Smoking
Vaping MassTerpenes SerVum and Rosin Oil.
Hey did u ever grow any from them.
I did, I grew the Chems Sister. the plants grew ok but the strain was a dud. Low THC. and flavor nothing special. They Are in the thread in signature.

Reactions: Mizzo81

Nobighurry

Auto Warrior
Nov 15, 2018
Currently Smoking
Tangie
Recent visit to their site revealed a big price jump, what was a $3 seed is now $9 a seed and $9 seeds went to $15grrr.. most were ok at $3 but $9 not so much, sure would be nice if they would have said for X reasons we need to raise prices instead of surprise!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted Grower A

Thought I would post about new420guy I recently ordered and it was really fast shipping ordered two different strains and he included 5 free Bruce Banner 3 beans really made my day cool guy to deal with have talked to him on the phone before too. These are all photo period beans.

Attachments

Boognelson87

Auto Warrior
Dec 15, 2018
Recent visit to their site revealed a big price jump, what was a $3 seed is now $9 a seed and $9 seeds went to $15grrr.. most were ok at $3 but $9 not so much, sure would be nice if they would have said for X reasons we need to raise prices instead of surprise!!
I think your mistaking the prices. I thought same thing at first. But if you click on how many seeds you want if its not just one seed
I believe the 15 dollar auto seeds are actuslly 2 seeds for 15.

Romokid

Auto Warrior
Aug 14, 2019
I think your mistaking the prices. I thought same thing at first. But if you click on how many seeds you want if its not just one seed
I believe the 15 dollar auto seeds are actuslly 2 seeds for 15.
I actually have an order on its way from New420Guy and the Berry Ryder auto is $15 for 5 seeds. Like you said click on them and each strain varies in quantity and price per.

Reactions: Boognelson87

Romokid

Auto Warrior
Aug 14, 2019
I don’t thinks so. I’m still new at this. I had 3 seed growing over the summer that a coworker gave me and I wound up with three 6ft hemp plants. Couldn’t believe all 3 were males. Then I started researching and found out about feminizes and autos. So I’m gonna try some autos as I’m running out of time as I live in Mass and I don’t have a grow tent but may be able to throw something together to finish them off inside.

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 31, 2016
I just placed an order with new420guy..... I'm looking forward to some good quality beans!

Thanks brother!

Reactions: Boognelson87