1. Dinafem Grower of the Year 2018 is St. Tom..Winning Cross Dinafem Critical 2.0..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN LED Grower of the Year 2018 is Equatorial with a PCB boards..heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Short Stuff Grower of the Year 2018 Title Won by midIN...with a Short Stuff Purple Gorilla cross.. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. General Grower of the Year 2018 title goes to Equatorial...CONGRATULATIONS......
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Title of Royal Queen Grower of the Year 2018 goes to Only1Sky....with a Royal Queen Amnesia Haze.. CONGRATULATIONS Only1Sky
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2018 has has been Won by AJrexxx......CONGRATULATIONS AJrexxx
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hotly Contested COB Grower of the Year 2018 has been Won by F.N. CONGRATULATIONS F.N.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hey everyone, we're transferring some data in preparation for migrating to the new server hardware (major hardware/speed upgrade,) so you may experience some random site lag while the files transfer. Further, some in-forum work is being done, so please check Announcements for updates! 12-16-18
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Title of Outdoor Photo Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by forbiddenx711 CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The Title of Outdoor Auto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Alchemy ..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Mephisto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Yorztrulee...with a Northern Cheese Haze.. Congratulations
    Dismiss Notice

Nicojellic mephisto varieties

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nicojellic, Apr 12, 2018.

1. nicojellic

nicojellic Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

So finished my 2nd round and ready to keep on going. This is gonna be only mephisto strains since I have a good stash of beens laying around- well and of course because mephisto is pure fire Double Grape was the most resinous thing i have seen. hubbabubbasmelloscope got big and heavy. Probably wasn't the best two strains to grow at the same time lol.

This time I have decided to do sour livers, Skywalker and Heisenberg special. Livers and Skywalker are above ground but Heisenberg showed no taproot the other day so put it back into water and later paper towel. Still no sign of taproot and starting to wonder if I'm just unlucky with it. If tomorrow still no sign of life, I will drop two 3 bear og instead.

This won't be the most detailed journal. Simply because I really don't know that much yet, and time isn't what I got the most of. Anyway feel free to chime in, post pictures and what not. I love to go through others journals when I have the time for it.

My budget setup:

12 liter plastic pots
    Cheap garden soil with 5% leca
    Biobizz grow/bloom/topmax
    Viparspectra 450 + mars 300 ~ 330w total
    80x80x160 sj
    160m3 exhaust[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tags:
    MarshydroTina, KREATURE, codz and 4 others like this.
  2. archie gemmill

archie gemmill Phffffisor Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    i was on fire
    nice lil set up you got,top strains.
    good luck n keep er lit.
    :pighug:

KREATURE, Yourztrulee and nicojellic like this.
  3. nicojellic

Cheers archie, sour livers heard only great stuff about that.

KREATURE and archie gemmill like this.
  4. archie gemmill

Currently Smoking:
    i was on fire
    dont know much about sour livers other than a day 60 it fecking stinks,but cant go wrong with mephisto whatever the strain may be.

KREATURE and nicojellic like this.
  5. nicojellic

Day 3

Been away last couple days, fortunately both still going. Heisenberg still haven't showed taproot, so binned that and dropped two 3 bear og for a total of four.. things are moving sloow here in the early fase, still gotta get used to that. Cheers [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

KREATURE and archie gemmill like this.
  6. nicojellic

Day 5/0

The two 3 Bear OG broke soil today, so I will call that day 0. I accidentally pushed the sour livers so it fell over the other day. Gently put it back[​IMG][​IMG]

KREATURE, archie gemmill and nida like this.
  7. nicojellic

Day 9 livers/SW

Starting to pick it up now. Livers who wilted is a tad behind, hopefully will start taking off. The smaller 3bog seen better days, think it got roasted in the heat.. Been 25 degrees here last few days. Have a nice weekend folks
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

KREATURE, archie gemmill and chefdave like this.
  8. archie gemmill

Currently Smoking:
    i was on fire
    dont be overly concerned about a seedling poping up a bit strange.the helmet is off thats the main thing,should straighten themselves out in a couple of days.
    keep er lit.

KREATURE and nicojellic like this.
  9. nicojellic

So things are moving slowly forward. I tried some early LST on Skywalker since they tend to get pretty tall. Sour livers is picking up the pace. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

KREATURE likes this.
  10. nicojellic

Day 15 Skywalker/Sour livers

Before and after LST on Skywalker. I did water after, so hope it doesn't snap.. livers I'm letting go for now, should explode in growth over the next week. No nutes yet, last round I gave it to early.

Day 10 3bog

One is moving slow but getting there. The other is really struggling and fighting for its life. Put a dome over it, and it's looking like new growth starting to develop. I will give it one more week.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

KREATURE and wetwood like this.