• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Nizmo's FastBuds adventures

Fast Buds

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What's up y'all I just dropped a kosher cake auto into a small red solo shot cup with warm water to start this new FB grow.

Light will be a @marsFC3000 ( later it will be a ts1000 because I'm using the fc for some photoperiod)
Tent is a 2.7x2.7 for now and later it will be moved to a @Marshydro 2.3x2.3 tent.

As far as nutrients go all I'm using is buildasoil craft blend and buildaflower.
I have bokashi and some azomite as well.

I just re amended the soil after probably 1 year and half of growing without removing so you could say no till for that time.
Btw it's a 5gallon fabric pot

So that's all for now thanks for stopping by.

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What's up y'all I just dropped a kosher cake auto into a small red solo shot cup with warm water to start this new FB grow.

Light will be a @marsFC3000 ( later it will be a ts1000 because I'm using the fc for some photoperiod)
Tent is a 2.7x2.7 for now and later it will be moved to a @Marshydro 2.3x2.3 tent.

As far as nutrients go all I'm using is buildasoil craft blend and buildaflower.
I have bokashi and some azomite as well.

I just re amended the soil after probably 1 year and half of growing without removing so you could say no till for that time.
Btw it's a 5gallon fabric pot

So that's all for now thanks for stopping by.
That's a nice light bud! I was looking at that 1, but went with the SP 3000.

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Lack of updates due to first seed not making it after germ somehow the taproot grew weird or got broken. Second kosher cake Is in soil and waiting.

Fast Buds