Nominate your Top 3 Favorite Auto Strains of All Time

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Vote for Your Favorite Auto Strain on the List

• Mossy's JEM- Dragon Master's Seed Co.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Mi5- Short Stuff

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Russian Dragon- Dragon Master's Seed Co.

• Duurty Dragon- Dragon Master's Seed Co.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Think Different- Dutch Passion

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Berry Ryder- Auto Seeds

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Polar Lights- Dutch Passion

• SBR70- S_a_H Seeds

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Auto Blueberry- Dutch Passion

• Stone Dragon- Dragon Master's Seed Co.

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Auto Mazar- Dutch Passion

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pher2

Cuddly Moderator
Nov 28, 2012
In Nelson's memory, this will be a revisit of his thread. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/f16/vote-your-favorite-auto-types-9230.html

The criteria are:
-nominate only 3 strains
-you must have grown the strains you are nominating

This thread will close one month from today, on January 1st, 2014. At that time, the top nominations will be listed in a poll, in which members will vote on, to narrow down the top strains chosen by AFN.

Feel free to post a link to a grow journal, or list reasons why you like the
strain along with your nomination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neongnome

Magic

Canna Engineer
Sep 11, 2013
I was thinking of this the other day that is too strange.lol wish i could join in, but to expand on the idea if you dont mind, can we brake it down even ferther in to 3 catogories- Potency, Yeild, and Flavor?

pher2

Cuddly Moderator
Nov 28, 2012
i will start off with my nom's...

-Auto Sweet Mango from Greenhouse Seeds
-Purple JEM from Mossy's Medical/Dragon Masters Seed Co.
-Auto Blueberry from G13 Labs

havent grown as many strains as some but for now these would be my top 3 favorite strains, in no particular order.

pher2

Cuddly Moderator
Nov 28, 2012
I was thinking of this the other day that is too strange.lol wish i could join in, but to expand on the idea if you dont mind, can we brake it down even ferther in to 3 catogories- Potency, Yeild, and Flavor?
For now i think we will just keep it generalalized. maybe in the future we will break it down by catogories.

Pineapple Express auto Barney's Farm
Auto Pounder
Auto Amnesia (lovely flower)
Thanks for the nom's. is that DinaFem's AA and Auto Seeds AP?

WOS:AKR
Stitch: Mi5
Highrise: ghazeXc99
thanks for the nom's!

i should have stated that the strains with the most nominations will make it into the poll to be voted on.

low_and_slow

Auto Warrior
Apr 22, 2012
#1 - Mossy's Magic Dragon - straight Barney colored weed that actually made me more connected to my thoughts. Pain killing effects of the same order of novocaine, without a muddy confused head high.

#2 - Mossy's JEM - great growth, plant really took care of itself while I sorta bumbled along almost ignoring itself. Grows like a photo plant because it didn't flower for almost 5 weeks, so you can get a TON of great bud off this strain with really little effort, given the right environment. Perfect for a beginner.

#3 - Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel - I got a wonky 5% pheno that was very diesel heavy. Great smoke, and this is the only strain I've actually seen dripping resin, like literally seeing it string between calyxes and buds...totally greasy, in a good way!

S

stylez

WOS- Afghan Kush Ryder...... Helps with my PTSD immensely. Especially being out in a crowd of people.

Dinafem Auto Cheese.......... stanky goodness and a wicked head high

Albino Dragon..... real strong.... strong aroma, reminds me of a Diesel smoke. Long lasting...

That Falkor dragon aint a slouch either