Non flowering auto

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

autoguy

Auto Warrior
Mar 9, 2019
20190521_063940.jpg

It's on , baby!! :headbang: got a 36 hrs dark and a 12/12 going and she's now really in bloom...and put a heat sensor plugged on exhaust...let the blooming begin ..!

:bow::growing:

autoguy

Auto Warrior
Mar 9, 2019
Got also a few wiggly buddies in the grow bag to keep my girl a little company...14 earth worms in total...
depositphotos_180696786-stock-photo-animal-earth-worm-isolated-on.jpg

poneill88

Auto Warrior
Mar 24, 2019
As a follow up here are my GG Autos at Day 114 trichomes are clear. Likely another week or so? They are 4-5 feet tall had to jury rig my lights up to max height. Again these are Gorilla Glue Autos that did not flower until I flipped them to 12/12 I am treating them as photoperiod. Not sure the Auto gene kicked in. Good news it looks like a good harvest when it eventually comes:)

Attachments