• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

North Atlantic seed company

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme de la Chem
I order from NASC frequently due to stock, prices and turn around. I was happy to see they were stocking Mephisto. I ended up getting some Forum Stomper as it was one of the few strains I didn't go for earlier. Then I smoked a cross with Forum stomper (Samsquach OG x Forum Stomper) and changed my mind lol I They always ship within 48 hours, usually 24. Their freebies turn out good too. I have a Diesel auto and a #1 Skunk I am smoking on now that were freebies from them.

Pedman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Unfortunately NASC like most other seed banks are out of stock of many popular strains. Although I lot of strains I ordered in May no longer interest me as I learned more
about the strains and see more that I rather grow instead. Please lots of White Widow freebies to add to my give away stash.