Not flowering after 10 weeks

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Should I kill 'em?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, wait it out.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

CdnSeedsGuy

Auto Warrior
Jul 26, 2019
I could use some advice.

I bought a mix pack of 6 auto's from MCS. 4 of 6 germinated, I used the bonus 2 they sent, they germinated. 2 didn't take in soil, probably my fault. Leaves me with 4.

They're huge. I FIM'd and it took great. Didn't really give any fert, just some 20-20-20 once at 8 weeks but some general garden slow release when I moved them to their final pot at week 4 or so.

After seeing these pics it looks like one has started making seeds. So another question is will the auto plant make auto seeds? Should I keep a male or kill it? Only allowed 4 plants.

They're outside in full sun.

But it's been 10 weeks and they haven't sexed. No seeds, no flowers. Just looked today, the bottom leaves are yellowing??? Are these plants done?? Totally screwed with my schedule.

I started some photo's after (for 2nd crop) and they've all sexed, mostly female.

Attachments

Uro

Part timer
Dec 12, 2016
Currently Smoking
whatever the sqdc has in stock
autos make auto seeds ,

whats the size of the pot

Uro

Part timer
Dec 12, 2016
Currently Smoking
they look like they are streching , mabe they were not autos ,

is it montreal cannabis you ordered from

CdnSeedsGuy

Auto Warrior
Jul 26, 2019
they look like they are streching , mabe they were not autos ,

is it montreal cannabis you ordered from
ya, Montreal Cannabis... I've emailed them for advice. Not much yet.

They told me it's not possible that they're photo's.

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Gladiator Level 2
Jan 22, 2013
Im pretty sure they are photo plants. 10 weeks sounds like a good amount of time and to see no signs yet.

Yes auto males and auto females will make auto seeds. But photo male and female auto will create more photo than auto seeds.

Reactions: CdnSeedsGuy

Uro

Part timer
Dec 12, 2016
Currently Smoking
ive seen hermies from MCS , i ordered once , and never again , customer service sucked pretty bad also , i order from true north now , try to stick with known seed banks for quality

Reactions: CdnSeedsGuy

CdnSeedsGuy

Auto Warrior
Jul 26, 2019
ive seen hermies from MCS , i ordered once , and never again , customer service sucked pretty bad also , i order from true north now , try to stick with known seed banks for quality
Thanks. I'll try them next time. Since I;m growing outdoors and I'm only allowed 4 plants this really fucked with my summer haul

CdnSeedsGuy

Auto Warrior
Jul 26, 2019
Im pretty sure they are photo plants. 10 weeks sounds like a good amount of time and to see no signs yet.

Yes auto males and auto females will make auto seeds. But photo male and female auto will create more photo than auto seeds.
But even the photo's should be declaring sex by now.

CdnSeedsGuy

Auto Warrior
Jul 26, 2019

I'm keeping 2 males to collect pollen, they finally showed their sex at 11 weeks. I have Northern Lights photo's that have started to flower. Think I'll try to cross the (supposed) male auto with the female Northern Lights.

Reactions: nizmoKush