November Bom Competition

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Sep 4, 2015
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
:woohoo1::cheers::vibe::eyebrows::vibe::cheers::woohoo1:
What an exciting BOM/POM comp it was in October. .... congrats to Jingo with a Decisive win..... time to get the show on the road to crown a new King in November. ....

If you have a NAME and a LINK you can nominate!!!
Just post, with the following in the post
1)Name of nominated grower
2) Link to grow/picture

The Rules:

1) No Self-nominations .

2) Must be a Fully Auto flowering plant.

3) Nominating member can only nominate 1 picture per monthly contest.

4) One plant one nomination per member, Final picture decided by grower. Single picture of plant- no multi-views, no altered pics and no filters, please. Inanimate objects placed in photo or on plant to relate size are allowed, as long as not in excess.Any signage is limited to member name and strain.

5) Full documentation here on AFN. Fully documented meaning at least 4 weeks (28 days) to the time of the photograph, photographed & posted between the 25th of the previous month to the 25th of the current month.

6) A Thread link must be provided.

7) If a plant has been nominated in a previous BOM/POM Competition that plant is no longer eligable in the following months competition.

8) There will be no solicitation of votes via p.m or public announcement. You are allowed to post a link to the comp in your sig but any other chat in p.m or in journals with things like "votes make me happy" "votes appreciated" "please vote for me" "me love you long time" are ALL prohibited.

Anyone caught soliciting votes or altering the polls in any way will be DQ from the BOM for a period of 6 months.

NOMINATIONS ARE ACCEPTED until Close of Business on November 24th

The Prizes:
3.. Fast Buds Auto seed's
3.. Dutch Passion Auto Fem's
3.. Sweet Seeds Fems
3.. Mephisto Genetics Fems

NOTE: Prizes may vary between the US and Europe.

So, without further procrastination.....
May the Most Worthy Pic WIN!!

LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN!
!!
November Competition Has A Thanksgiving Theme.So Lets Have Some Fun And Lets Get Those Plants Noticed !!!
:fire::amazon::naughtystep::vibes::goodluck::vibes::naughtystep::amazon::fire:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob420

Auto Warrior
Aug 13, 2016

Slater

Flowery Twats
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 7, 2016