November Bom Competition

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
  • Free Bomb Seeds

Ozone69

Just some lurker dude
AFN Gladiator
Apr 17, 2015
Wow. Thanks for the nom, @derek420colorado . Humbling to think I get to be in the mix with the excellent plants in here every month. Have to give much credit to @Eyes on Fire for the success of this grow. Their Kindsoil testing, review, and recommendations as well as general organics and compost tea notes around AFN deserve credit for the soil and supplements used on this grow and the awesome results I'm seeing.

Thinking they still have a little over a week left, so may be more shots to come. But so far that one you used for the nom is top of my list for favorite pics of her, so I'll go with it for now.

Thanks Again!!!

P.S....here's the full size if y'all need it...
DSCN8157.JPG

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
AFN Gladiator
Mar 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Blue dream

Slater

Flowery Twats
AFN Gladiator
Sep 7, 2016

Vlad The Inhaler

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Feb 21, 2016
It's a very difficult nom this month there's so many great plants but iv always had a soft spot for a huge main cola as when I first ever started growing all those moons back we compare plant by the huge main and the don't come much better than @Vlad The Inhaler hubba
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/vlads-multistrain-mud-massacre.52056/

View attachment 654453
Aww, thanks for the nom Bailey! If I'd have thought about it, I'd have got a decent picture rather than the wobbly and a bit out of focus one here!