• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Nutrient ppm levels (Autos in Coco)

ColeyBudz

Newbie Grower
Reaction score
What are the ideal ppm ranges for autoflowers throughout various stages of life? I'm growing in coco and have a successful harvest under my belt, but I want to dial in nutrients because I had burnt tips last grow and I wan't to eliminate that. I totally get that you have to read the plants leaves to see what they need, but was just hoping for a general idea of where my nutrient solution should be at. Thank you!

Nosias

A smile from deep Space as seen by Hubble
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All that I have
What are the ideal ppm ranges for autoflowers throughout various stages of life? I'm growing in coco and have a successful harvest under my belt, but I want to dial in nutrients because I had burnt tips last grow and I wan't to eliminate that. I totally get that you have to read the plants leaves to see what they need, but was just hoping for a general idea of where my nutrient solution should be at. Thank you!
I use coco. I try not to go over 900PPM on the 500 scale. I use Mega Crop and follow their feeding chart then I adjust from there. Either up or down. Welcome to AFN.