Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
- Sep 4, 2015
- Currently Smoking
- a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
What an exciting BOM/POM comp it was in September. .... congrats to @Tripaholic with a Decisive win..... time to get the show on the road to crown a new King in October. ....
If you have a NAME and a LINK you can nominate!!!
Just post, with the following in the post
1)Name of nominated grower
2) Link to grow/picture
1) No Self-nominations .
2) Must be a Fully Auto flowering plant.
3) Nominating member can only nominate 1 picture per monthly contest.
4) One plant one nomination per member, Final picture decided by grower. Single picture of plant- no multi-views, no altered pics and no filters, please. Inanimate objects placed in photo or on plant to relate size are allowed, as long as not in excess.
5) Full documentation here on AFN. Fully documented meaning at least 4 weeks (28 days) to the time of the photograph, photographed & posted between the 25th of the previous month to the 25th of the current month.
6) A Thread link must be provided.
7) If a plant has been nominated in a previous BOM/POM Competition that plant is no longer eligable in the following months competition.
8) There will be no solicitation of votes via p.m or public announcement. You are allowed to post a link to the comp in your sig but any other chat in p.m or in journals with things like "votes make me happy" "votes appreciated" "please vote for me" "me love you long time" are ALL prohibited.
It's best to not even mention BOM voting as to not be dragged into the ring of maybe it's soliciting.
Anyone caught soliciting votes or altering the polls in any way will be DQ from the BOM for a period of 6 months.
NOMINATIONS ARE ACCEPTED until midnight of October 24th ,the voting will start at 12:00:01 on the 25th of October
3.. Fast Buds Auto seed's
3.. Dutch Passion Auto Fem's
3.. Sweet Seeds Fems
3.. Mephisto Genetics Fems
NOTE: Prizes may vary between the US and Europe.
So, without further procrastination.....
May the Most Worthy Pic WIN!!
LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN!
October Competition Has A Monster Theme for Halloween.So Lets Have Some Fun And Lets Get Those Plants Noticed !!!