OG Kush Auto

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
og-kush-auto.jpg

OG Kush Auto by Humboldt Seed Organizationis an Indica-dominant feminized autoflowering cannabis strain and the automatic version of the iconic OG Kush. If you buy OG Kush Auto cannabis seeds, you will be able to grow a high-quality fast plant that stays true to the original version regardless of your experience.

Genetic complexity
Added value: outstanding flavor and aroma
OG Kush Auto is an automatic cannabis seed of prestigious origins: an OG Kush and a Ruderalis. This mesmerizing small marijuana plant does well both indoors and outdoors provided the climate of the area is not very humid and yields compact buds coated in a fragrant resin. Be ready to fall into its clutches.

Paradise on Earth
A trilogy in itself
This autoflowering cannabis hybrid has an aroma with dominant hints of oil and citrus fruits and a flavor with notes of tropical fruit, lemon, cleaner, Diesel, and spices. The effect is typically Indica, inviting you to rest deeply and for a long time. Its tropical notes will pervade the room wherever it goes

Autoflowering seed
Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
THC 17%
CBD 0.1%
Comprehensive life cycle 70–75 days
Indoor yield 1–2+ oz/plant
Outdoor yield 1–2+ oz/plant
Outdoor height 3–7+ ft

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/og-kush-auto/

Reactions: MickJ and Duggy

MickJ

Walter Greenthumbs
Gardening Leave
Oct 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Whatever the wife leaves me
I love this level of THC CBD levels. Great for PTSD.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Reactions: HSO-Mark