• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Ok progess?

Benneh

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi folks, new grower here :)

Ive got a Royal AK Automatic and its been going around 12 weeks now. Started to have pistles around 2 weeks ago... but just seems to be taking ages and no sign of buds yet!

Its 75cm tall and getting 24 hour light. Sometimes when its super sunny i put it in the window instead.

Also Ive been using biobizz for the last 2 weeks and been careful not to overfeed :)

Is it ok that its taking this long, as I read that autos should really be in full bud by this time..?

Attachments

Last edited:

Diamond Dog Hair

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
You may want to change the light schedule to 20 on 4 off, could help to flower faster. But in my opinion auto's can be done in 8-10 weeks or much longer 15+ weeks. Environmental conditions has more to do with fast finishing than the calendar does. If you grow in a small pot than your auto should finish quicker. The larger the pot, the larger the roots can get, the larger the plant can get and the longer it takes to finish, as long as its not stressed too much in veg. This is my opinion so far but im still a newb.

Here's my grow in week 15 or 16: https://www.autoflower.net/forums/ubs/blog/newbie-first-grow-rdwc-fastbuds-rhino-ryder.102/

Happy grow Happy harvest :toke:

FTF_damien50

I'll Kill Everything
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing :(
Hi folks, new grower here :)

Ive got a Royal AK Automatic and its been going around 12 weeks now. Started to have pistles around 2 weeks ago... but just seems to be taking ages and no sign of buds yet!

Its 75cm tall and getting 24 hour light. Sometimes when its super sunny i put it in the window instead.

Also Ive been using biobizz for the last 2 weeks and been careful not to overfeed :)

Is it ok that its taking this long, as I read that autos should really be in full bud by this time..?
It would have flowered by now. Imo, and I could be wrong, I think it's a photo finally showing sex. It might need to go to 12/12

Benneh

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks Diamond - ill try changing the lighting to see if that helps at all!

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
Sorry man, you've just not got an auto that is not a true auto....12/12 is the only chance you have to eventually smoke your plant.

Benneh

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sorry man, you've just not got an auto that is not a true auto....12/12 is the only chance you have to eventually smoke your plant.
Ok thanks man! Ill go straight to 12/12 from today!