Indoor Grow On the grow with Sweet Seeds

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
:cuss:to the ak49 :frowny: other tents looking super :thumbsup: happy plants:biggrin:
i think in theory we meant to feed when lights come on or shortly afterwards.and they say feeding at or just before lights out is not good :shrug:but i only have the evenings to look at plants,so they they get watered in the evening :coffee:
keep er lit
:pighug:

LordGreenWood

EUropa Growerz
Global Moderator
Nov 5, 2016
Currently Smoking
all i can smoke ;)
ty vm @archie gemmill :pass::bighug::pass:
i think in theory we meant to feed when lights come on or shortly afterwards.and they say feeding at or just before lights out is not good :shrug:but i only have the evenings to look at plants,so they they get watered in the evening :coffee:
keep er lit
:pighug:
same set up , but i try feed the morning if possible :pighug::pass::bighug:

ty a lot @Sweet Seeds Apolo :pass::bighug::pass:
the auto gelato is just a monster, a bit dissapointed by the male Jack 47xl , but cant blame Mother Nature :worship: